Morrissey Central "THE BOYS IN THE BAND" (July 19, 2021)

The Morrissey Band line-up for the 5 upcoming Vegas concerts is

Jesse Tobias, guitar

Alain Whyte, guitar

Solomon Walker, bass

Gustavo Manzur, keyboards

Brendan Buckley, the drums

unnamed-1_kibsbp.jpg

Morrissey photographed in Las Vegas, 2004, by Linder Sterling.

Regards,
FWD.

Opinions aside, the only fact that we have that more than anything points to the truth of Jesse’s musical abilities is that his name is the top of the list !

VIVA JESSE !!!

JESSE WINS AGAIN !!!!

:thumb: :p:guitar::cool:

Sorry, but I would say Johnny's last album blows Moz's last two albums to hell. He's doing well on his own. Morrissey blew any chance of a reunion with the right wing nonsense. Having met and spoken with Johnny, as a truly sweet person, I just don't see how he'd want to be associated with Morrissey anytime soon unless there's a big mea culpa at some point that brings him universal forgiveness.
was Moz actively seeking a reunion with Marr? He blew it? Strange one that one....or just trolling? Probably the latter.

Moz doesn't need universal forgiveness mate, he just needs time to pass, he'll come out of this period looking better than the musicians who protected their career by saying nothing as the world implodes.

IANADOAC will be celebrated as a masterpiece with the same passing of time. Johnny will be popular with a new generation of woke children also. Some things will never change.

was Moz actively seeking a reunion with Marr? He blew it? Strange one that one....or just trolling? Probably the latter.

Moz doesn't need universal forgiveness mate, he just needs time to pass, he'll come out of this period looking better than the musicians who protected their career by saying nothing as the world implodes.

IANADOAC will be celebrated as a masterpiece with the same passing of time. Johnny will be popular with a new generation of woke children also. Some things will never change.
IANADOAC is not a masterpiece, but was surprisingly good, especially after the albums that came before it. I think it’s the most consistently good album since You Are The Quarry. Even the cover art has grown on me.

Yes, this was the RSD 'exclusive' B-side they gave a digital release to and instantly devalued the vinyl. Oddly, doing the opposite with It's Over - where the B-side didn't get a digital release and is now more valuable as a result.
Digital & analogue versions shared here at the time.
FWD.

I wonder if the return of Alain will see the return of more 90's songs to the setlist? Morrissey seems to have been avoiding a huge slew of tracks from this period in recent years.

I reckon stop. Stop the delusional jealous psychopath Anti-American terrorist rants. I reckon there ARE OTHER houses in LA he could of moved to. California Son (get it?"CALIFORNIA") has lived in 5 different houses in LA since he moved back home to his hometown LA for good in 1987 and since he was born in LA that means he is an American citizen, not like your other American idol John Lydon who is a naturalized US citizen. He lives in Malibu which is his last house he will buy. He also has his plot at Hollywood Forever (catching on loonie?) We all get you are angry and feel duped because of all the cold rainy day, Liverchester Weeds Beach Mouth, depressed, working in a factory, hate the sun bullshit he has fed you for 35 years, but you are f***ing scary dude fark arse chipper curry wacker off inn nn nn nn nnn nn nn n nnn n it.

The greatest post in this asylum ever. If anything doesn't make you crazy delusional sociopaths thousands of miles away from Moz Angeles wake up or give up, nothing will.

I wonder if the return of Alain will see the return of more 90's songs to the setlist? Morrissey seems to have been avoiding a huge slew of tracks from this period in recent years.
Possibly, but I think it's more that Morrissey has always tended to play a lot of songs from the previous 2 or 3 albums. For example, when I watched him in 1997 all of the solo songs were from the previous three years.

I would expect any shows this year to have a couple of songs from the new album and quite a few from Low in High School, California Son and I Am Not a Dog on a Chain.

He has now recorded 8 albums since 2004, so you would expect more than half of the set to be taken from this period.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom