The Batman Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Batman you say...

XMAS2013 002.jpg happy Christmas, Bat-Fans!

I still am amazed at the way his performance is so applauded. I found him obnoxious. Why even bother having him be the Joker; it was basically just The Joker in name.

A couple of weeks ago Channel 4 ran a psychopath theme night (yeah, I know, lovely) and Ledger's performance was considered one of the most accurate depictions of "real" psychopathy ever committed to film.

I think he came runner-up to this if I remember correctly...

I quite liked Ledger as the Joker. He's some distance from both Cesar Romero and Jaaaackkkk, but that's probably just as well. I'd like something along the lines of The Killing Joke Joker for the next version.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of weeks ago Channel 4 ran a psychopath theme night (yeah, I know, lovely) and Ledger's performance was considered one of the most accurate depictions of "real" psychopathy ever committed to film.

I think he came runner-up to this if I remember correctly...

I quite liked Ledger as the Joker. He's some distance from both Cesar Romero and Jaaaackkkk, but that's probably just as well. I'd like something along the lines of The Killing Joke Joker for the next version.

Killing Joke, as in the band?
interesting
anyways, the real psychopath in "Malice" is Nicole Kidman's character
Alec Baldwin is just pretending as part of an elaborate con game...

Last edited by a moderator:
Killing Joke, as in the band?
interesting
anyways, the real psychopath in "Malice" is Nicole Kidman's character
Alec Baldwin is just pretending as part of an elaborate con game...

The Killing Joke is one of the most famous Batman stories. Alan Moore and Brian Bolland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Killing_Joke

Never seen Malice, and was merely making a point about Ledger's performance being discussed on television the other week, as it seemed relevant. Apologies if it upset you.

598770_10152201317984674_277948399_n.png

Batman series FINALLY being released around Christmas. THANK CHRIST!
ZMnSbWJ.jpg

Affleck as Batman w/ the Batmobile. Schwing.

I'm excited about the bat suit Ben is wearing, there. For one, it's pretty cool that it looks like they made it fabric with armor UNDER it as opposed to just, you know, armor. I have to be honest and say that I had my doubts about Ben, but he looks great in that batsuit. I hope his utility belt is gold.

Last edited:
I don't get it. :straightface:

10338226_10152464949004617_7139516092611103772_n.jpg

hC23A278A

Back
Top Bottom