The Banned List

If he wants money he needs to work and get a job!

I didn’t think anyone did so anymore. It’s so old-fashioned to work. I’d rather be Curtis B. than have a permanent income. Am I insane?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t think anyone did so anymore. It’s so old-fashioned to work. I’d rather be Curtis B. than have a permanent income. Am I insane?

Where did Curtis used to work before? On a slum? Was he a male prostitute?

Where did Curtis used to work before? On a slum? Was he a male prostitute?

Must he have worked somewhere before? Is it really that interesting how he funds the tour? There’s a huge amount of jealousy towards Curtis here, lucky him for being able to attend as many as he does. His personal circumstances are really nobody else’s business but his.

Must he have worked somewhere before? Is it really that interesting how he funds the tour? There’s a huge amount of jealousy towards Curtis here, lucky him for being able to attend as many as he does. His personal circumstances are really nobody else’s business but his.

Correct.
But, he has fleeced so many, so his business is therefore other peoples.
The is a narcissistic liar.

Yeah, okay Curtis.

It looks that you like him! Everyone hates him because he's bad to almost all the fans who attend gigs!

It looks that you like him! Everyone hates him because he's bad to almost all the fans who attend gigs!

Really? The majority of the vitriol seems based on the fact he’s not been around that long in comparison to others and has been lucky enough for Morrissey to kindly add him to the list of his personal guests. Jealousy breeds contempt!

Really? The majority of the vitriol seems based on the fact he’s not been around that long in comparison to others and has been lucky enough for Morrissey to kindly add him to the list of his personal guests. Jealousy breeds contempt!

Hi Curtis!

Well, i don´t care about that Curtis. He´s another weirdo who´s gonna disappear one of these days, like others did before.

Just add your real name here 'Anonymous', and Curtis will be happy to add you to the banned list. You'll never attend a show again.

Well it looks like after this last week, the banned list is going to be very, very long!

Well it looks like after this last week, the banned list is going to be very, very long!

Your name will also go on ze list!
List.jpg

This banned list is s load of bollocks. You get a ticket, you go to the gig. How are they going to enforce a ban? It’s just another fantasy tool for some to think that they are that important that they are on a supposed list put together by Morrissey.

This banned list is s load of bollocks. You get a ticket, you go to the gig. How are they going to enforce a ban? It’s just another fantasy tool for some to think that they are that important that they are on a supposed list put together by Morrissey.
Also, I doubt it's legal. I believe when you buy a ticket you enter into a contract. Taking people's money and then denying them your part of the bargain surely contravenes the contract.

Also, I doubt it's legal. I believe when you buy a ticket you enter into a contract. Taking people's money and then denying them your part of the bargain surely contravenes the contract.
but doesn't he deny them his part of the bargain every time he cancels? I love your picture by the way!

Back
Top Bottom