The Banned List

I get the humor in this and I was thinking the same, but I was 13 when this horror happened and I couldn't help but wonder why so many people would take their own lives following such a crazy individual. There is definitely something to be learned here, and it has stuck with me. One of my friend's father ran a crematorium and my friend brought me into the furnace room where there was a body returned from this terrible event. As kids, my friend asked me if I wanted to see and I said no. So sad.

interesting. because I heard with my own ears Curtis cursing and expressing anger towards Morrissey while leaving the Paso Robles show that was cancelled.

Sadly I couldn't find a coupon for cyanide.
I know you won't believe me but I actually have a german cyanide capsule from the war. It belonged to dad whose norwegian relative was in the firing squad that shot dead the norwegian nazi leader Quisling. Dad was told that Quisling said in a statement before his execution that his innocence would be proved by the grass not growing where he fell. Dad and me visited the place of the execution early 80's and clearly visible in the grass was the shape of Quisling where he fell. Dad asked the museum guide about it but he just reacted in a weird manner and did not want to talk about it. Nowadays they have paving stone over that area.

Curtis B. [surnames removed from this post] has reported a number of fans to Morrissey's security team for criticising Morrissey on social media.

The following are now banned from attending any Morrissey concert.

Hugh C.
Mike W.
Iain H.
Greg S.

There may be others but those were the photos given to security staff in Aberdeen and Glasgow.

Can't believe it. Dumb. At least two of those 4 people were with me when we were, with a few others, invited to meet Moz a few eons ago. God, how times change. And those two guys truly loved Mozzer. :(

Curtis is the only one that should be banned, if not simply for the amount of money he has fleeced from unsuspecting fans and theft.

Curtis is the only one that should be banned, if not simply for the amount of money he has fleeced from unsuspecting fans and theft.

he is a bad egg this one.
some of the things he was getting up to really should have him done away with, but like Trinity, and that Violeta and the other Hispanic/Mexican chap, they seem to get away with it.
Beggars belief.

But if anyone buys a ticket to one of Morrissey´s gigs they can´t be banned by the personal security unless they refund them the money they´ve spent on it. It so hilarious Reading these comments about these guys being banned from Moz gigs.

But if anyone buys a ticket to one of Morrissey´s gigs they can´t be banned by the personal security unless they refund them the money they´ve spent on it. It so hilarious Reading these comments about these guys being banned from Moz gigs.

I agree, but it’s all just become a pantomime now. What is a concern though, Trinty displayed some dreadful behaviour at Newcastle, Brixton, Palladium and the RAH (maybe more) which was witnessed by the fat lad patrolling the front (not the stage bodyguard) but this was completely brushed over and she was allowed to continue at more gigs.
As for Curtis, the things he gets up to, are beyond unsavoury. But again, he gets away with it.
He’s started to tell people that he’s “working” at the gigs and has been heard saying certain people can find themselves excluded very soon.

I agree, but it’s all just become a pantomime now. What is a concern though, Trinty displayed some dreadful behaviour at Newcastle, Brixton, Palladium and the RAH (maybe more) which was witnessed by the fat lad patrolling the front (not the stage bodyguard) but this was completely brushed over and she was allowed to continue at more gigs.
As for Curtis, the things he gets up to, are beyond unsavoury. But again, he gets away with it.
He’s started to tell people that he’s “working” at the gigs and has been heard saying certain people can find themselves excluded very soon.

But if someone is approached by those security guys, they can´t simply banish him, if he has a ticket. That person can call the police or denounce those guys because they don´t have any kind of legitimacy to do such things.
And that creature called Curtis if he´s a criminal, at last he should be banned from Morrissey gigs. He gives too bad impression withthe things he does. Such a shame!

What did she do when she was at those concerts?

As for Curtis, the things he gets up to, are beyond unsavoury. But again, he gets away with it. He’s started to tell people that he’s “working” at the gigs and has been heard saying certain people can find themselves excluded very soon.

Is that the small ginger guy with the attitude problem? It was quite amusing watching him get kicked out of the Alexander Palace venue security after the concert. He was throwing his weight around demanding to be let into the aftershow party ahead of all the other people queuing outside. The venue was full, so due to fire regulations they were only letting 'one person in when one person leaves', but this ginger guy went ballistic like a spoilt child, saying the rules didn't apply to him as he was Morrissey's 'very special guest', and that as a VIP he could do what he liked, telling all the bouncers to f*** off, that he'd fight them and that he'd have their jobs when he told Morrissey. Venue security told him that the gig was over and Morrissey had left, so tough titty, then they picked him up and threw him down the stairs and booted him off site. All the rest of us in the queue pissed ourselves laughing. I guess his power only extends so far. :lbf:

Is that the small ginger guy with the attitude problem? It was quite amusing watching him get kicked out of the Alexander Palace venue security after the concert. He was throwing his weight around demanding to be let into the aftershow party ahead of all the other people queuing outside. The venue was full, so due to fire regulations they were only letting 'one person in when one person leaves', but this ginger guy went ballistic like a spoilt child, saying the rules didn't apply to him as he was Morrissey's 'very special guest', and that as a VIP he could do what he liked, telling all the bouncers to f*** off, that he'd fight them and that he'd have their jobs when he told Morrissey. Venue security told him that the gig was over and Morrissey had left, so tough titty, then they picked him up and threw him down the stairs and booted him off site. All the rest of us in the queue pissed ourselves laughing. I guess his power only extends so far. :lbf:

And the wino sophie was there, drunk as usual. I wonder how she survives, drinking like she drinks, so heavily? She is a sponge!

Come now, Curtis is merely Craig Tinker portraying George Formby on acid. Cut the lad some slack.

The problem with Curtis, besides his deluded sense of entitlement and importance, is the fact that he is a pathological liar and a sociopath. The amount of Moz fans, both men and women, that he has ripped off is astounding. Do you know his MO? He “borrows” money from other people under the premise of being hard done by, with absolutely no intentions or means of paying them back. Then the really manipulative part; depending on who they are he usually does one of two things when they try and collect: he either blanks them and turns really nasty threatening to get them banned from shows etc., or he claims mental illness and uses the excuse of depression/anxiety/bipolar disorder to get the person to feel sorry for him. The amount of times he has threatened to kill himself when people put too much heat on him is ridiculous. I know several people with the same story about him doing this. The guy is a demented scum bag, and everyone should stay well away.

Come now, Curtis is merely Craig Tinker portraying George Formby on acid. Cut the lad some slack.

YEAAAHHHHHH! CURTIS! CURTIS! CURTIS! CURTIS! CURTIS! CURTIS! CURTIS FOR PRIME-MINISTER!

Who the hell is that curtis? :squiffy::crazy:

The problem with Curtis, besides his deluded sense of entitlement and importance, is the fact that he is a pathological liar and a sociopath. The amount of Moz fans, both men and women, that he has ripped off is astounding. Do you know his MO? He “borrows” money from other people under the premise of being hard done by, with absolutely no intentions or means of paying them back. Then the really manipulative part; depending on who they are he usually does one of two things when they try and collect: he either blanks them and turns really nasty threatening to get them banned from shows etc., or he claims mental illness and uses the excuse of depression/anxiety/bipolar disorder to get the person to feel sorry for him. The amount of times he has threatened to kill himself when people put too much heat on him is ridiculous. I know several people with the same story about him doing this. The guy is a demented scum bag, and everyone should stay well away.

as true as this is, why the f*** has he not been disallowed from entering the gigs? I mean, if he can grass on someone to get them banned, then the amount of folk who can corroborate the kind of unsavory antics above, must be well into double figures. that is the part that I don't. I have witnessed him trying first hand to scam people though, hotel staff and venue staff. vile little shit.

Back
Top Bottom