The 'Ashes to Ashes' thread

hatfull

HIM-full
Think there may have been one before, but still. I don't always get to watch it, normally in bed at 9.30, but I really enjoyed it tonight. My Hunt quote of the episode: "What's going on here then? There's enough bever munching going on downstairs without you two starting as well." :D CLASS! Anyone else watching?

Last edited:
there is
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=775207&highlight=ashes#post775207
no one was talking too much in it! so cool to have another! I love Gene.
I have yet to see last nights episode going to watch it soon.
genebig.jpg

there is
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=775207&highlight=ashes#post775207
no one was talking too much in it! so cool to have another! I love Gene.
I have yet to see last nights episode going to watch it soon.
genebig.jpg
You sound like someone else ;)
it's such a good show! i may have to watch it on demand or whatever the BBC eqivilent is, only seen episodes 1, 6 and 7. Gene is the best! I have such a crush on him (might even eclipse my love for Julian (and my husband) )

You sound like someone else ;)
it's such a good show! i may have to watch it on demand or whatever the BBC eqivilent is, only seen episodes 1, 6 and 7. Gene is the best! I have such a crush on him (might even eclipse my love for Julian (and my husband) )

ooo the only thing is the bbci player only keeps the episode for a week! you might have to get a sneaky download or wait for the dvd!

ooo the only thing is the bbci player only keeps the episode for a week! you might have to get a sneaky download or wait for the dvd!
oh no! I'll have to get the DVD then (hours of replaying Gene Hunt.........mmmmmmmmmmm :horny: )

hahaha! *copies picture into photoshop' :D
right, see you later!

Im going to watch last weeks episode now, just thought I would share that. :p
buddy_icon_636.gif
oh god...he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy........... I'll look for some pics after I've finished drooling over Julian...

Back
Top Bottom