~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

DSC08647.jpg

DSC08648.jpg

DSC08649.jpg

DSC08650.jpg

some pics I took last night of Tinker

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4fk-5kv8WM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R4fk-5kv8WM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

My resident lovecats, Squeak and Danny.

squeakdanny.jpg
That is just too cute! :sweet: :sweet: hopefully, Lulu will like the new kitty we're getting towards the end of the year :pray: we're finally moving to a bigger flat soon!!!!!!!

That is just too cute! :sweet: :sweet: hopefully, Lulu will like the new kitty we're getting towards the end of the year :pray: we're finally moving to a bigger flat soon!!!!!!!

Yay! Bigger flat! :D

When I bring a new kitty home, I usually keep it separated from the other kitties for a day or so, then have supervised playtime. That seems to work well. :)

We have a new kitten in the house, yay. I was so not prepared for all the work that kittens are. All the cats I've had have been adults. She is about 6 months old, we got her at the local shelter. So far, she and the other two kitties haven't been getting along too well. They have only had one or two supervised visits though. They alternate who has the run of the house. New kitty, her name is Misty, has an e collar because she kept messing with her stitches from her spaying and ended up ripping them out. So she got new stitches and stuff over the weekend at the emergency vet. So, she has the e collar for the next 10-12 days. Maybe when that is gone, we will let her meet the other two kitties for a longer period of time. I will post pictures later. She is a sweetie, she's a Russian Blue.

We have a new kitten in the house, yay. I was so not prepared for all the work that kittens are. All the cats I've had have been adults. She is about 6 months old, we got her at the local shelter. So far, she and the other two kitties haven't been getting along too well. They have only had one or two supervised visits though. They alternate who has the run of the house. New kitty, her name is Misty, has an e collar because she kept messing with her stitches from her spaying and ended up ripping them out. So she got new stitches and stuff over the weekend at the emergency vet. So, she has the e collar for the next 10-12 days. Maybe when that is gone, we will let her meet the other two kitties for a longer period of time. I will post pictures later. She is a sweetie, she's a Russian Blue.

My cat's called Misty as well! :sweet: She's not a Russian Blue though, just a moggy. :)

Franzi, stop talking about kittens for a minute and move out of off-topic. People know you're intelligent. Super intelligent for your age. Don't disappoint. Chop Chop. If you're lost, follow Uncleskinny.
Why? Because.

Caught new kitty licking at her stitches this morning! Bad kitty. Going to have to keep a very close eye on her now. Don't know how she got to them even with the e collar. Any tips to keep her away from them? The collar is snug so, I guess she is just flexible enough to get to her tummy. Ah, kittens.

Yay! Bigger flat! :D

When I bring a new kitty home, I usually keep it separated from the other kitties for a day or so, then have supervised playtime. That seems to work well. :)

Thanks for the tip! When we got Lulu, I was living with a couple who had an older cat and we used that method. I think it was easier because she was only a kitten and easily bossed about, but still willing to stuck up for herself. Might be harder with a grown up cat!

Caught new kitty licking at her stitches this morning! Bad kitty. Going to have to keep a very close eye on her now. Don't know how she got to them even with the e collar. Any tips to keep her away from them? The collar is snug so, I guess she is just flexible enough to get to her tummy. Ah, kittens.

Oh dear :( Lulu was similar, she pulled out her stiches and managed to remove her e coller by wedging her head in a very small space :rolleyes: maybe try repositioning the collar? (I'm sure you've tried that!) otherwise, you can get this yukky tasting stuff which is non toxic to spray on them. Lulu had to have that because she sucked her tail (she's odd) but as it's a fresh wound, check with the vet first. It's a bit mean I know, but it's for her own good!

I LOVE that! That could be Lulu!

Anyone looking for the feline love of your life? I've got two foster kitties looking for a new home(s). I had three, but everybody wanted the gorgeous long-haired male. Or, if you're feeling particularly generous, you could just send me some donation money so that I can adopt them for myself!

kittens4oy9.jpg

daisy1uh0.jpg

matilda1nt0.jpg

simba2ij5.jpg

I think the new kitten, Misty, is teh dumb. Brownie, who is almost 18 lbs, hisses at her and then she runs toward him. He goes in the next room after hissing, and she goes after him. She jumps on the couch and gets all in his face with her e-collar. I know she is a kitten, but geez, I thought it would be instinctive to stay away from another cat hissing at you. Especially when he is twice your size!

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom