~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

The cat that ran onto the pitch at Anfield last night was not the first cat to have done so. In August 1964 during Liverpools game against Arsenal a black cat ran onto the pitch.

the-original-anfield-cat-who-appeared-against-arsenal-in-1964-650197293.jpg

One of my dead homies, circa Novemeber 2011:

hex_asleep.jpg

Dude was totally awesome.

We have a lot of cats though, including a 7 year-old dilute Tortoiseshell (Niji) who screeches at most of the other cats but is incredibly sweet, albeit vocal, with people. She and her "brother" (in a sense... adopted together, and one of the few non-humans she doesn't f***ing hate), a 10 year-old dark blue/grey Manx, like to chill on my bed a lot. They tend to run into my room when I open the door, but they mostly just hang out on my bed, so I am glad to have the company... The other cats are mostly much younger and just like getting into everything and knocking shit over.

The Manx (Kuma) rarely vocalizes, and he likes to just sit around and nap most of the time. He also stares at people though. He usually has this blank, wide-eyed gaze, and I've nodded off and woken up with him staring at me a few times... It's pretty creepy.

Last edited:
PkrBzh_-N0CYnPBD2A8hDw2.gif

The Minority Report is one of my favorite movies. :blushing:

Just watched that one again a few days ago. Liked it better the second time around. My fave Cruise movie is Vanilla Sky. I know it's not a critical darling, but I like the music and philosophical themes. Though, the Spanish original, Abre los ojos, is a bit easier to understand.

Just watched that one again a few days ago. Liked it better the second time around. My fave Cruise movie is Vanilla Sky. I know it's not a critical darling, but I like the music and philosophical themes. Though, the Spanish original, Abre los ojos, is a bit easier to understand.

My sister's boyfriend was in that movie. He was a driver for Tom Cruise and Tom liked him and put him in a minor part. It's the scene where they are in the bar and everyone is standing still as Tom's character processes what is going on (it's been years since I saw the movie, I forget the psychological thriller details). Anyway, the man who is the bartender in that scene with the curly blonde hair is my sister's boyfriend. :D It was kind of cool seeing it in the theater, him so big on the screen for a few seconds.

My sister's boyfriend was in that movie. He was a driver for Tom Cruise and Tom liked him and put him in a minor part. It's the scene where they are in the bar and everyone is standing still as Tom's character processes what is going on (it's been years since I saw the movie, I forget the psychological thriller details). Anyway, the man who is the bartender in that scene with the curly blonde hair is my sister's boyfriend. :D It was kind of cool seeing it in the theater, him so big on the screen for a few seconds.

Wow, that's cool. I'll have to check him out. I love the bar scene. Love the music and Cruise's dancing. And his mask is kinda freaky-sexy.

Wow, that's cool. I'll have to check him out. I love the bar scene. Love the music and Cruise's dancing. And his mask is kinda freaky-sexy.

If I recall the movie opens with a cool Radiohead song. I should watch that again. Cameron Diaz plays an awesome insane person. That was a good movie. Meh, what do critics know? They just like to hear themselves pretend to be clever. :p

If I recall the movie opens with a cool Radiohead song. I should watch that again. Cameron Diaz plays an awesome insane person. That was a good movie. Meh, what do critics know? They just like to hear themselves pretend to be clever. :p

That's why I like Roger Ebert. He doesn't put on airs. Though I don't always agree with his opinions. He hated My Cousin Vinny. Whereas I think it is one of the most hilarious modern comedies out there.

7155433804_12a65e0427_z.jpg

Gracie zenning out on my freshly folded clothes. :D

You can see her sister next to her...I bought them a fancy bed, put blankets and comfy towels in prime locations, and they seem to think the dingy cardboard box that was underneath a case of water is the BEST spot in town. They LOOOOOVE that cardboard box, they bicker over it, one time I saw both of them sitting in it at the same time, it's so strange.

7155433804_12a65e0427_z.jpg

Gracie zenning out on my freshly folded clothes. :D

You can see her sister next to her...I bought them a fancy bed, put blankets and comfy towels in prime locations, and they seem to think the dingy cardboard box that was underneath a case of water is the BEST spot in town. They LOOOOOVE that cardboard box, they bicker over it, one time I saw both of them sitting in it at the same time, it's so strange.

This is the cutest pic I have seen in ages. Just look at that mug. Gave me such a smile when I saw this.

This is the cutest pic I have seen in ages. Just look at that mug. Gave me such a smile when I saw this.

Lol, glad you liked it. Here's a different angle. :p

7156090916_eafc73b339.jpg

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom