The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
He has never really been in denial - just played with words, built up the 'public image', maybe struggled with it for a bit. He has presented as bisexual for his whole career - in '81 he had a girlfriend (Annalisa Jablonska) and told his penpal they were both bi. Years later, when Julie Burchill asked if he was gay, he said, "I haven't made up my mind yet." I don't think he was lying - maybe, like lots of bisexual people, he does not like this weird pressure to choose a team.

I'm trying to explain to myself, I can have both
I'm trying to explain to the voice inside
I can have both, I can have both
There's nobody around to say no
Who've brainwashed the small shy boy inside
He doesn't know, he can have both.
Yeah, but I seem to remember him also saying to his penfriend in the same letter, 'I hate sex.' I got the sense the Annalisa phase was him 'trying out hetero' to see if he could do it - because it just doesn't seem to fit with much of what he says about women in his writing and comments. But who knows.

I can see the shirt on Mporium now...

This image in black and white. All the people photoshopped out except for Morrissey. Farm animals photoshopped in their place. The signs photoshopped to say "Free Speech!" and "Down With the Loony Left!"

Underneath in gothic text, "...THE PROVINCIAL TOWNS THAT WE MARCH 'ROUND."

The UK left has been having a raging fight with itself today over the anti cancel culture letter signed by Noam Chomsky & J K Rowling (among others) - so he could sell those Free Speech Down With The Loony Left t-shirts to well over half of the left.

Holy shit. Here's another photo and it features Moz in a timewarp from the Swords era. Tricksy Moz must have stumbled into a Tardis and appeared back in '81. That's him for sure at the back (top left) in the blazer talking to another time traveller.

0_nlr_hde_010720gaypride_05.jpg

There’s no such thing as an “Humansexual”, I guess whatever try hard label Moz pulls out of his ass might satisfy you but not for me..

Why would I leave.. I love pissing you guys off and I hardly been here a week!

WTF FC! 🤒
Just yesterday there were over 100 binary and non binary genders of every kind, now Moz says hes humansexual and they all gat cancelled?:straightface:

The UK left has been having a raging fight with itself today over the anti cancel culture letter signed by Noam Chomsky & J K Rowling (among others) - so he could sell those Free Speech Down With The Loony Left t-shirts to well over half of the left.
That a very anodyne and mostly vague (except gratuitous claims Trump is a threat to “democracy”) letter in favor of free speech has caused many on the Left to have conniption fits, tells us just how far gone the Left and the culture today are. Didn’t Left used to claim it favored favored openness, tolerance, and free speech? I guess now it’s only when it suits them or the speech meets PC criteria.

It's a good thing I didn't sign it.

That a very anodyne and mostly vague (except gratuitous claims Trump is a threat to “democracy”) letter in favor of free speech has caused many on the Left to have conniption fits, tells us just how far gone the Left and the culture today are. Didn’t Left used to claim it favored favored openness, tolerance, and free speech? I guess now it’s only when it suits them or the speech meets PC criteria.
How can Trump be a threat to democracy? Democracy is what voted him into office.

Holy shit. Here's another photo and it features Moz in a timewarp from the Swords era. Tricksy Moz must have stumbled into a Tardis and appeared back in '81. That's him for sure at the back (top left) in the blazer talking to another time traveller.

0_nlr_hde_010720gaypride_05.jpg
Where???????

Where???????
Talking to a guy in a brown jacket. Timetraveller Moz is wearing a blazer and holding the lyrics to Now I Am A Was in his hand. Upper left of picture. How could you miss him? Clear as day. Mid life Moz fell out of the Tardis and landed in Shuddersfield, desperately trying to stop a platoon of Dalek from exterminating the crowd.
ACTON (anonymously logged out on a different phone).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom