The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ pulling seniority on an Internet forum. okie dokie boomer
nah just saying here we have another newbie who thinks hes going run the place,learn to walk first before you get too big for your boots.

Doubtless it is our Moz.
Can't imagine he fitted in there anymore than he would at any other social event.
Still, worth a try.

I've stalked this site from time to time and just read for kii's but I already knew the full intensity in this site before joining.

Thx for the tip tho

🤒

FC, is it racist to have your avatar wear a babushka and a white one at that?:lbf:

Considering the reactions in this thread, I can say I don’t blame him... this only makes me very happy to have open LGBTQ artists in my generation that are successful and have impactful representation.
are you even a fan of morrissey or are you just on here to tell us about lgbtq,you will be running out of letters at this rate.

That man is 100 percent gay I don’t know why he denies it you can see it in his mannerisms, body language and his music lyrics. Maybe he feels he would lose fans if he did, or he wouldn’t get the adulation he gets from fans who are straight men that he loves receiving, who knows? I’d actually respect him more if he came out and said it, but I guess he wants to ride that Oscar Wilde denial to the end.

He's always said he doesn't like labels - but he hasn't hidden his sexuality.

And not a Wonderful Woman in sight, or even Maker, thought at least he’d bring a close friend. Or did he even try to keep them in the dark? Or maybe he just wanted to do it alone.

Maybe there is a close friend there that we don't know about?

He's always said he doesn't like labels - but he hasn't hidden his sexuality.

Remember that Ch 4 documentary when she asked him about his sexuality, and he refused to answer. Also, didn't he say something like "I'm afraid I'm not a homosexual" about 10 yrs ago.

Remember that Ch 4 documentary when she asked him about his sexuality, and he refused to answer. Also, didn't he say something like "I'm afraid I'm not a homosexual" about 10 yrs ago.

In the C4 Documentary he got narky.

He said he was humasexual - attracted to humans. Bisexual, I guess, but probably more on the gay side

hes humasexual,like kenneth williams who was gay but could never quite get past the intimacy bit.

you talk nothing but nonsense darling.
seen posters like you come on this site for years,post non-stop for about two weeks and before you know it,gone.will you still be here in a month,doubt it.

hes humasexual,like kenneth williams who was gay but could never quite get past the intimacy bit.

There’s no such thing as an “Humansexual”, I guess whatever try hard label Moz pulls out of his ass might satisfy you but not for me..

seen posters like you come on this site for years,post non-stop for about two weeks and before you know it,gone.will you still be here in a month,doubt it.

Why would I leave.. I love pissing you guys off and I hardly been here a week!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom