The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this sodomite nonsense? I’m sure he was just there ironically or maybe just trying to pick up some women cause often times the squirt boys at these parades bring their virtue signaling SJW female friends and Moz was just there to get some phone numbers or something.

Well, hasn’t the gay movement changed massively since 81, gay men now are well groomed, waxed, and pretty in looks.... looking at those pictures from 81 most men on there look like a bunch of troglodytes ....

I just wondered why you have to have a march in fancy dress to celebrate your sexuality? Do straight people have a similar 'celebration' or do they just crack on with their lives?
Heterosexuality/heteronormative culture is the dominant culture. You don’t have to look hard in everyday life/media to see opposite sex couples showing affection...hence no reason to have a celebration. That certainly wasn’t the case for LGBTQ+ folks, who have had to fight to have equal rights and representation and to have their lives and loves accepted openly for a long time. Things are better now in many places for sure, but there’s still work to be done.

No on the dress buy it’s lovely to see others do it, and you straights don’t deserve no celebration or march for that matter, because you guys can’t be discriminated in result of your sexuality or have your life on the line when you are near beaten to death because of your sexuality.

Are you like a repressed Arab looking for camel cock?

Heterosexuality/heteronormative culture is the dominant culture. You don’t have to look hard in everyday life/media to see opposite sex couples showing affection...hence no reason to have a celebration. That certainly wasn’t the case for LGBTQ+ folks, who have had to fight to have equal rights and representation and to have their lives and loves accepted openly for a long time. Things are better now in many places for sure, but there’s still work to be done.

People are still icky about the penis in the anus thing though.

Beautiful comment, and I also would love to add it was trans of POC that started the gay rights movement.

I reckon holy f***ing shit. Why is this on the front page? I reckon this is obviously not the California Son. It's almost as bad as the impostor foreign dude with a mullet getting bread in some foreign country wearing black gloves fake photo op. Don't you foreigner terrorists have anything better to do than obsess and stalk a 61 year old man who calls himself the California Son that lives a million miles way from you and hates you. Do you people work? Word around Moz Angeles is that the California Son's high powered Beverly Hills attorneys are going to address this one c*** tit twat boggle off fekll chipper curry bloomin' onion inn nn nnn n nnnn nnn nnn nnn nnn nn nnn n it.

And? my point still stands... now get lost.
Well you've generalised on several points and talked utter nonsense in a pigeon English style on others and anyway no need to be so cheeky Sheik Ma'handi....you're obviously a very rich woman with desires no other woman can satisfy, I can help you with your frustrations, my name is Mandingo and you know what they say, once you go black you never go back mmmmmmm!

Meh. One upon a time people like that revelled in their outsider status.......they accepted they were abnormal and never strove to be accepted by the mainstream. That's why we liked them.

Trans people are still not accepted by the mainstream, the f*** are you talking about?

Wonderful find.

100% it's him, though I wouldn't be surprised if there was either deafening silence or an outright denial from the Moz/Sam contingent. Morrissey has been trying to distance himself from the 'gay' tag since that Rolling Stone interview in 1984, so this may just be slightly too close for comfort to admit to. Great to see these, mind.

That man is 100 percent gay I don’t know why he denies it you can see it in his mannerisms, body language and his music lyrics. Maybe he feels he would lose fans if he did, or he wouldn’t get the adulation he gets from fans who are straight men that he loves receiving, who knows? I’d actually respect him more if he came out and said it, but I guess he wants to ride that Oscar Wilde denial to the end.

That man is 100 percent gay I don’t know why he denies it you can see it in his mannerisms, body language and his music lyrics. Maybe he feels he would lose fans if he did, or he wouldn’t get the adulation he gets from fans who are straight men that he loves receiving, who knows? I’d actually respect him more if he came out and said it, but I guess he wants to ride that Oscar Wilde denial to the end.

Considering the reactions in this thread, I can say I don’t blame him... this only makes me very happy to have open LGBTQ artists in my generation that are successful and have impactful representation.

Well, hasn’t the gay movement changed massively since 81, gay men now are well groomed, waxed, and pretty in looks.... looking at those pictures from 81 most men on there look like a bunch of troglodytes ....
They were trying to look like construction workers like the fella in The Village People, can't see anyone dressed like the Red Indian warrior though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom