The 1981 gay pride march in Huddersfield - Morrissey spotted in photos?

If you ask me, that's him, no doubt.

20200710_094349.jpg

Link to article:

Also:

What do we think about him? Spotted in another picture from the article.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20200710-134809_Chrome.jpg

Slightly bigger version from the WYQS site ~

1981-GPM-Manchester-Croydon-Islington.jpg

View attachment 57572

í can't decide. There were alot of boys that rocked that 'look' c.1981. But the chin is undeniable.
He appears to have jumped ship to the Bristol contingent. Nice that he's made a friend though.

í couldn't tell from my snipping either...

Morrissey Huddersfield Pride 1981.jpg

í can't decide. There were alot of boys that rocked that 'look' c.1981. But the chin is undeniable.
He appears to have jumped ship to the Bristol contingent. Nice that he's made a friend though.

View attachment 57574

I don't know, to me it really looks like him. Not only the profile but most of all the posture. The slight hunch is so typical for him.
Chin, glasses, demeanour, gesture. It all seems to fit.

I don't know, to me it really looks like him. Not only the profile but most of all the posture. The slight hunch is so typical for him.
Also, ill-fitting trousers. His signature look.

It's not Morrissey is it. That dude has a moustache and different shaped head.

undebatably him. That profile photo, caught with his hand midway, most likely adjusting his glasses. These two photos also made me think of the ‘I started something’ video.

undebatably him. That profile photo, caught with his hand midway, most likely adjusting his glasses. These two photos also made me think of the ‘I started something’ video.
He also talks with his hands a lot so it's a very typical gesture for him.
And I can totally see why it made you think of the video, with the glasses and the dark jacket/light shirt combination.

He just badly needs a haircut

I was thinking earlier that young Moz is the only markedly cute person in that picture whereas nowadays everyone at Pride is just cute as hell.
I was thinking earlier that young Moz is the only markedly cute person in that picture whereas nowadays everyone at Pride is just cute as hell.
Difference is everyone in that photo just looks like ordinary folk living their lives but now these parades resemble some kinda circus event with folk dressed in strange outfits etc Not sure why they feel the need to dress up with the message "Hey look at me, I'm gay!"

@GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn i guess Moz is part of the community since he did go to one pride (pre fame & doing the bare minimum ) but whatever... he’s won some very generous points from me
We're not having that conversation again, hon, and you have no idea if he did the "bare minimum" or not, but thanks for letting me know that you generously grant him a small spot in the community after all.
I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

View attachment 57574

His 'friend' is Gordon Strachan out for a stroll whilst the wife is in the supermarket getting the weekly shop.

We're not having that conversation again, hon, and you have no idea if he did the "bare minimum" or not, but thanks for letting me know that you generously grant him a small spot in the community after all.
I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

Well.. this passive aggressiveness is not cute but you are being somewhat polite so I guess I’ll take it.

and I’m being nice to the mess for once, so that’s deserves more gratitude for me..

Difference is everyone in that photo just looks like ordinary folk living their lives but now these parades resemble some kinda circus event with folk dressed in strange outfits etc Not sure why they feel the need to dress up with the message "Hey look at me, I'm gay!"
Idk maybe because it's called "Pride"? And because it's fun?
To each their own and I wasn't entirely serious in my comment anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom