"That's Entertainment (2021 version)" & "Cosmic Dancer (Live)" - Official FLAC & 320 kbps

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
hgh.jpg

As promised.

Here are the 2 best available official versions of the full single as That's Entertainment has gone live on digital platforms.

Both tracks zipped together.

16 bit, 44.1 kHz FLAC:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/axhddj
(41mb)

MP3 @320 CBR:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1tqtx9
(16.2mb)

(Sadly shared via Sendspace so the links can be deleted if rudely circulated offsite as per previous).

Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Thank you very much FWD. I love this new version. Brings me back to the beginning for me...where I've never left anyway!

Cheers my dear :thumb:
í'm still right here / where í always was ;)

I second: you're the best. Thanks, FWD!

@Famous when dead - I’ve forgotten already: what was the difference again between the original and the 2021 version of That’s Entertainment? Just studio tinkering? As in, recent studio tinkering? And if so, for what purpose?

@Famous when dead - I’ve forgotten already: what was the difference again between the original and the 2021 version of That’s Entertainment? Just studio tinkering? As in, recent studio tinkering? And if so, for what purpose?
Can't confirm, but think it went like this:
Boz found a different video of Cosmic (confirmed by Lyn) that allowed extra bits to be added to the existing version.
Then picked a cover from around the same time (Entertainment) that was an alleged 'different version' (exactly how different is debatable) to which he added in the studio:
"Acoustic guitars, programming and mixing by Boz Boorer" (from the vinyl).
This was probably all due to covid with him being at home/studio and the date of That's... outtake and provenance of said is still a mystery.
Regards,
FWD.

Can't confirm, but think it went like this:
Boz found a different video of Cosmic (confirmed by Lyn) that allowed extra bits to be added to the existing version.
Then picked a cover from around the same time (Entertainment) that was an alleged 'different version' (exactly how different is debatable) to which he added in the studio:
"Acoustic guitars, programming and mixing by Boz Boorer" (from the vinyl).
This was probably all due to covid with him being at home/studio and the date of That's... outtake and provenance of said is still a mystery.
Regards,
FWD.

When are you going to put Mozipedia out of business and pen your own Smiths/solo book that covers every nook and cranny of the discography? Your book would put every other one to shame with your encyclopaedic knowledge.

Just promise to include me in the dedication section. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom