tell us about the last Film you saw

^^^ is that the film starring Rufus Sewell... he's dreamy!
does it have the Wagner tune of the same name on the soundtrack?:confused:
I dont know,will have to check.Do you really think Rufus Sewell is attractive?:squiffy:I prefer Henry Cavill(he plays Melot in the movie)

Last edited:
yes i tried to post it but it didnt work,maybe i'll post a link.R.Sewell eyes are scary:squiffy:

link:http://www.listal.com/viewimage/97693

oh, I found a pic of Cavill, quite hunky you are correct :thumb:
still though, I've adored R.Sewell since "Dark City"
anyways, back on task:
I've seen loads of movies over the last few days:
"Splice" it was interesting
"Jonah Hex" it was OK
a bunch of James Bond movies, the one I watched the most closely was:
007OHMSSposter.jpg

Diane Rigg, best "Bond girl" evar :love:
and the film I like most over the last 3 days was:
Scott_Pilgrim_vs._the_World_teaser.jpg

totally, totally awesome movie in every way, you simply must see it! :guitar:

I can't wait to watch Scott Pilgrim! It looks like it will be awesome and I love Michael Cera.:blushing:

oh, I found a pic of Cavill, quite hunky you are correct :thumb:
still though, I've adored R.Sewell since "Dark City"

Henry Cavill plays Jonathan Rhys Meyers sidekick in The Tudors.... both are scrumptious (and good actors too.. bonus:thumb:)

Rufus is a tremendous actor and so versatile... he is great in Dark City and even excels in the crappy She Creature. He always seems to play the baddy/unsympathetic character (a night's tale/the legend of zorro:squiffy:). He was brilliant in the recently shown Pillars of the Earth, but his crowning glory has to be in The Taming of the Shrew where he plays Petruchio *swoon*
:thumb:

Film i last saw was.... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows..... i shiver with anticipation for the next installment.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
so yesterday before going to bed(I sleep in the living room :o) I had to endure "the fam" all sitting around to watch one of the worst vampire movies I have ever seen:
Eclipse_Theatrical_One-Sheet.jpg

:sick: and no, I have not seen the other 2, why would I after seeing this piece of crap?
now I know I was right to listen to others I know(mainly from Goth clubs)
who told me that Twilight was not worth seeing
its like if you took everything cool in a show like "True Blood" :guitar:
cut those parts out :eek: then made a "film" out of it :sick:

Gone baby Gone. I thought it was very good. What's right, what's wrong, father figures of various ages as lost or doomed as the kids they're trying to save, and a young man who tries to find his way and ends up silently watching a cartoon.
And a few types of females thrown in so that if you're female you don't feel left out in this cop story. :thumb:

Zoolander. A cult comedy classic starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as two male fashion models.

It was shit.

Zoolander. A cult comedy classic starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson as two male fashion models.

It was shit.

You forgot to type "the" between "was" and "shit." :p

Antony, didn't you at least smile at the gasoline fight (in artful slo-mo) that ended in tragedy? Or David Bowie's cameo at the fashion show? C 'mon.

Moi: Finally saw the new Harry Potter on Saturday - very turgid and disappointing, barely worked as a movie - then Fritz Lang's Metropolis on Sunday night, absolutely entrancing.

After.life. It was awful. I want my 90 minutes back. At least I made progress on my jigsaw puzzle.

And I'm with CG and Mars on this one. Zoolander is a great movie.

I saw Precious - pretty good.
Now I'm watching The Men Who Stare At Goats, and my first thought is that Ewan's got about 90% of his accent covered up but there's still a beautiful lilt in his vowels. Yes, I'm watching it just to drool over him.
:thumb: Loved it!

Last edited:
I saw the new Sophia Coppola film 'Somewhere'. It was fantastic, a slow meditative film on celebrity. The LA backdrop was beautiful & makes me want to visit one day.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Plot very good, not much action/fighting, the acting though superb, great British cast and I can't wait for the final film.

Walk on Water is available for instant viewing on Netflix. Don't remember seeing it available before (or wasn't looking).

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom