Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

thank you for the reasoned thinking. That is what I feel is off about this. I actually can’t imagine because the posters disconnect of the picture is lacking any context for the reason of the picture (mourning) in the first place

So you're mourning a rapist and a serial adulterer? Really? Get the f*** outta here yo dung pile.

so, like, how many..

one reason why peeps should give liquor, it loosens the inhibitions.:handpointup:
to the point that a couple of pints will find this OD up to the neck in spunk.:mask:
asking peeps about it and where to find it. what a disgrace.:censored:

EN REALIDAD COMO ESE TIPO BRYANT ES O FUE UN VIOLADOR ,DESPUES DE TODO ME DA LO MISMO LA FOTO DEL CENTRAL ,QUE MOZ SE PROMOCIONE TOTAL EL TIRA BOLAS NO ERA BUENA PERSONA

thank you for the reasoned thinking. That is what I feel is off about this. I actually can’t imagine because the posters disconnect of the picture is lacking any context for the reason of the picture (mourning) in the first place

I don't know what most of you think publicly mourning a celebrity is about at all. I suppose all the Lakers merch will respectfully stay on the shelves as the world wears nothing but black & weeps quietly at home where no one can even see them.

blimey

how many gallons of spunk can you fit down your neck in one sitting pal?

You're a f***ing disgrace talking like this on a forum, you drunk. I know there are no rules on here but FFS get a grip you joke. You are a complete embarrassment.

imagine getting a tattoo of someone you admired on your arm and then in a moment where you're grieving and vulnerable that person whose tattoo you have on your arm posts a picture of you grieving and vulnerable just to show off that your tattoo is of him.

So has this guy actually got a tattoo of Moz on his arm or what? Or has someone photoshopped one on his arm?

It's all very confusing.

From what I've read the dead guy is a rapist and adulterer so hardly deserves any mention at all to my mind.

It was on the guy's Instagram. That app famous for nobody showing off on it.
Does it hurt to be this stupid? The point that it was a public photo doesn't modify the way it was used. If this man was holding a Pepsi would it make a tasteful Pepsi ad?
You're lying about working in public relations.

You're a f***ing disgrace talking like this on a forum, you drunk. I know there are no rules on here but FFS get a grip you joke. You are a complete embarrassment.

Oh ffs. Just woke up from my piss head nap, with 6 notifications, quite excited then realised they were all from you!

Un violador no merece el respeto de ninguna persona que repudie un delito tan aberrante como una violacion!!! ala mierda con ese bryant,!!!!no entiendo porque solo una persona aqui en el sitio menciono lo que hizo ese tipo!!!!!!! Y el resto ni lo obsevo???

Tattoo, Today, LA
Morrissey (Tattoo) paying respects to what happened (Today), with Lakers player (LA).
It can't get any simple than that.
The hating troll lot, so wind-up, heads r spinning
M Central should post ikea instructions, watch their two bit brains explode.:lbf:

Un violador no merece el respeto de ninguna persona que repudie un delito tan aberrante como una violacion!!! ala mierda con ese bryant,!!!!no entiendo porque solo una persona aqui en el sitio menciono lo que hizo ese tipo!!!!!!! Y el resto ni lo obsevo???
BINGO! Luji knows what’s going on here.

I don't know what most of you think publicly mourning a celebrity is about at all. I suppose all the Lakers merch will respectfully stay on the shelves as the world wears nothing but black & weeps quietly at home where no one can even see them.
If you this is a serious question and you actually need the answer laid out for you, you’re even thicker than your posts indicate, Karen.

Tattoo, Today, LA
Morrissey (Tattoo) paying respects to what happened (Today), with Lakers player (LA).
It can't get any simple than that.
The hating troll lot, so wind-up, heads r spinning
M Central should post ikea instructions, watch their two bit brains explode.:lbf:
Yes! ...because posting a photo of a crying fan - with your f***ing mug tattooed on his arm - rather than one of the lost, or a simple comment of well-wishes is a tribute.

Go back to your mom’s and assemble your MALM, fruit-cake.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom