Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

So...after 12 pages of bilge, a smattering of filthy shit from a drunk, multiple wokes, tedious sycophants, ..and various skinny drones...there is No Story Here apart from a blk rapist & adulterer dies in a helicopter crash & certain celebs jave latched on for personal gain & kudos?

Right ok then, can we move on now?

What a complete waste of my time.

It's been wall to wall coverage & they're burning copies of Your Arsenal outside the STAPLES centre.

:blacktelephone: Ring-Ring. Ring-Ring. Ri. . . . . .

Steve: Hello?

Nerdak: Oh hi Steve it’s Nerdak at NerdoPromo !

Steve: Erm ! Right ! Ok . . . . . . ..

Nerdak: Yes! Yes! Listen we need to move quickly on this and shoot hoops fast and furious.

Steve: I’m sorry but. . . . . . . . . .

Nerdak: No, no, no, listen I’ve had a brilliant idea for the merch
stall.

Steve: Oh, now you’re talking my language £££££££€€€€€€€€€ Do go on.

Nerdak: I’ve ordered a shitload of replica Kobe Bryant Lakers shirts from a sweatshop in China.

Steve: Yes, yes, go on I’m listening.

Nerdak: It’s really easy Steve trust me. Just help me to help you ok? You got that ? Help me to help you. Say it with me Steve, help me to help you.

Steve: SHOW ME THE MONEY NERDO £££££€€€€€€ SHOW ME THE

Nerdak: Shhhhhhh Shushy Steve, no time we gotta shoot hoops real quickly on this one.
Now listen up. When the shirts arrive all ya gotta do is sign the Mother4krs “Morrissey likes Kobe Bryant” just like you did on others LPs at The Hollywood Bowl. You got that?
You don’t even have to sign em yourself Steve. Get Diesel to do em for ya.

Steve: KERCHING, KERCHING, KERCHING, OH NERDAK GET IN ! :microphone: I LIKE YOU, YER NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD AND SO AM I, AND THIS IS WHY, THIS IS WHY I LUFF YOU, I LUFF YOU LA DE DAH, LA DE DAH.

Nerdak: Gotta go Steve I’ll call ya tomoz, bye.
Yesssssssssssssssssssss that’ll show em at So-lo now, get in @#NerdoPromo/.co.uk

Because I must X X

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

As opposed to just tweeting 'Kobe Bryant, gone too soon, thoughts & prayers', getting likes & RTs, consistently raising your profile & driving traffic to your website?

You're wasted as a troll Benny.

Morrissey is not getting much press. Expect worse, expect more disgraceful posts as his record and tour draw closer.

I am surprised and disappointed with the majority of posts today, ranging from hating on morrissey to kobe Bryant and pointless obscenities in between. A photo of someone wearing a Lakers shirt with Bryant and morrissey tattoos, paying his respects can cause such uproar? A photo posted on his own social media and American news outlets and then posted on Morrissey Central (by SER presumably) with the title "LA Today", to me is reposting something of current cultural interest and iis not in any way disrespectful. The title of the post says it all and if as some suggested, morrissey posted a comment about Bryant he would be attacked for jumping on the bandwagon. Why should he say anything, he didn't know or follow the man's career.
Theres a disgusting element on this sire who look for ways to hysterically malign Morrissey and anyone and anything associated with him. Even a tragic death.
It's the curse of social media that people act in an immoral and indecent way as keyboard bullies.
You are far worse than anything you accuse Morrissey of being and cowards to boot.
well said irish,if Morrissey hadn't spent so much time in la then I don't think he would have a clue who kobe bryant was also two children died in this tragedy and I haven't seen anyone mourning them,that is the real tragedy.

Morrissey is not getting much press. Expect worse, expect more disgraceful posts as his record and tour draw closer.

Or he could just wear a hat with a remote control fringe veil to The Grammys...

don't assume everybody is mourning the death of mr Bryant,said to my sister last night kobe bryants deed,her reply,whos he,and I know everyone of my five sisters would say the same thing,whos he.only mourn people you know,not someone you have never met.

well said irish,if Morrissey hadn't spent so much time in la then I don't think he would have a clue who kobe bryant was also two children died in this tragedy and I haven't seen anyone mourning them,that is the real tragedy.

MSNBC said Kobe played for Los Angeles N-word plural, instead of Lakers. Don't think Morrissey needs to worry about winning the insensitivity prize.

Benny , yet more shit posts again, this one was worse than the cabbage fiasco thingy... loved your nail varnish though ....anyhow I’m proud to announce that I shall be attending the Leeds gig( sorry hovis we could have had a gallon of IPA, but London is well out my comfort zone) I digress, Benny just go to bed and whilst up the dancers son tuck the jam eater in , he’s had a wretched day, pissed again by noon , unfortunately there was spunk everywhere today, keep an eye on him benny, good lad

I am surprised and disappointed with the majority of posts today, ranging from hating on morrissey to kobe Bryant and pointless obscenities in between. A photo of someone wearing a Lakers shirt with Bryant and morrissey tattoos, paying his respects can cause such uproar? A photo posted on his own social media and American news outlets and then posted on Morrissey Central (by SER presumably) with the title "LA Today", to me is reposting something of current cultural interest and iis not in any way disrespectful. The title of the post says it all and if as some suggested, morrissey posted a comment about Bryant he would be attacked for jumping on the bandwagon. Why should he say anything, he didn't know or follow the man's career.
Theres a disgusting element on this sire who look for ways to hysterically malign Morrissey and anyone and anything associated with him. Even a tragic death.
It's the curse of social media that people act in an immoral and indecent way as keyboard bullies.
You are far worse than anything you accuse Morrissey of being and cowards to boot.
Best post in a long time here! Thanks so much.

As opposed to just tweeting 'Kobe Bryant, gone too soon, thoughts & prayers', getting likes & RTs, consistently raising your profile & driving traffic to your website?

You're wasted as a troll Benny.

Nerdo you have excelled on here today.
You are definitely the chosen one to promote Steve and what’s left of his car crash career.
And why do you think you got the job?
You got it for convincing us all on here today with gusto and confidence that dog excrement is made of gold. (Your promo colleagues @ #NerdoPromo/.org will be so proud of you)
L O L :laughing: No you actually got the the job because you are a thick as shit “Yes Steve, No Steve”
You will fit well in the inner circle hand in glove or in your case tongue up bum hole.
I always had KetchupBum down as the most stupid on here but it seems you have taken the crown off her today. Unless you are actually her in disguise :rolleyes:

How can anybody take you serious after today ???
I’m never gonna waste my time with you again. You are absolutely 4kin clueless. I wouldn’t let you promote a grain of 4kin sand if it was the last possession I ever had.

I’ve had enough. NERDAK ! YOUR’E FIRED :handpointup:

You are definitely the chosen one to promote Steve and what’s left of his car crash career.
You got it for convincing us all on here today with gusto and confidence that dog excrement is made of gold. (Your promo colleagues @ #NerdoPromo/.org will be so proud of you)
L O L :laughing: No you actually got the the job because you are a thick as shit “Yes Steve, No Steve”
You will fit well in the inner circle hand in glove or in your case tongue up bum hole.
I always had KetchupBum down as the most stupid on here but it seems you have taken the crown off her today. Unless you are actually her in disguise :rolleyes:

I’m never gonna waste my time with you again. You are absolutely 4kin clueless. I wouldn’t let you promote a grain of 4kin sand if it was the last possession I ever had.

I bow to your mastery. In future I'll stand outside gates with a cabbage & communicate primarily in threats & emojis.

don't assume everybody is mourning the death of mr Bryant,said to my sister last night kobe bryants deed,her reply,whos he,and I know everyone of my five sisters would say the same thing,whos he.only mourn people you know,not someone you have never met.
I’d never heard of him either, I won’t even try to scramble around for words that would be meaningless to his family...... you have five sisters? Bet that was a ball ache growing up.... deed , right olde northern word that.... sums up benny and the jam eater up very nicely

Skinny this back and forth with "Nerak" is going to make the forum comatose.

But replaced it with what? Moz Solo is still a great place for all Moz news, forums, how to find rare releases, etc. Moz Central is just a bullhorn with nothing much to yell.
“Rare releases”. Hahhahaaaaa!

Aside from the Best Of, Most of, redundant extra track and $20 - 5 minute coloured vinyl of someone else’s song... What the f*** are you on about?

I don't know, you'll have to ask the outraged crowds!
Nobody is outraged Karen. Your inability to discern between outrage and belly-aching laughter have been a constant thread.

Morrissey isn’t even the target. He’s a washed up try-hard, at this point. We’re not laughing at him. We cry for him.

We’re laughing at you.

Back
Top Bottom