Swords Warsaw

Pokey

I have not been able to find a version of swords with the bonus live in warsaw cd anywhere. Can't buy the mp3s online as online downloads seem to deny its existance and all the copies in stores here in Australia are just the standard edition. Australian itunes doesn't even have swords on it at all! (seriously, no wonder he doesn't tour here). I really don't want to import an album where I already bought 18 of the songs before. So would any kind person be able to upload the bonus cd here? I know there are the people here who are totally against people obtaining free copies of Morrissey's retail music ... but this is a little different, I always buy my Morrissey albums :p

And if the link can't be posted here then a PM or something would be really appreciated ... thanks to anyone that can help :)

Thanks, but like I said though, I don't really want to go importing a cd for only a few tracks. If it was sold in shops here I wouldn't mind but fat chance of that happening. I don't think we even got YOR until a month after it was released in the UK :(

Yeah, 130 views but no further replies... wonder what people came here for? :lbf: Though I think it's ok to ask for some support among us fans of Moz since people coming to the Morrissey boards are in no danger of spending too LITTLE on albums, concert tickets, etc. So when they hesitate buying the 10th re-issue of old songs for a few live tracks that doesn't make me wonder...:)

I really don't want to import an album where I already bought 18 of the songs before.

And if the link can't be posted here then a PM or something would be really appreciated ... thanks to anyone that can help :)

I echo this request.

request filled. Many thanks to the kind person who sent the PM :)

May I have one of those, please? :blushing:

EDIT
Now I'm hearing that edited versions of Human Being and Slum Mums are available as bonus tracks on some version? BAH I SAY! I didn't know there was gonna be more than one version of this release. Anybody wiling to share those tracks as well?

Last edited:
I have not been able to find a version of swords with the bonus live in warsaw cd anywhere. Can't buy the mp3s online as online downloads seem to deny its existance and all the copies in stores here in Australia are just the standard edition. Australian itunes doesn't even have swords on it at all! (seriously, no wonder he doesn't tour here). I really don't want to import an album where I already bought 18 of the songs before. So would any kind person be able to upload the bonus cd here? I know there are the people here who are totally against people obtaining free copies of Morrissey's retail music ... but this is a little different, I always buy my Morrissey albums :p

Sorry if I'm going a bit OT but must let the frustration out somewhere. I haven't been able to get a copy of Swords (either edition) here. Its on order but the guy at the record store said that they are desperate to stock the album but Universal won't deliver it to them. This is madness! Haven't been able to walk into a record store & buy a Morrissey CD since YATQ:mad:
Yeah, wonder why he doesn't tour Australia.

Thanks, but like I said though, I don't really want to go importing a cd for only a few tracks. If it was sold in shops here I wouldn't mind but fat chance of that happening. I don't think we even got YOR until a month after it was released in the UK :(

still waiting on my singapore import, it would be funny if morrissey was singing the songs in a different language for every release :lbf:

thanks dave 2006

Nothing to do with me. I was trying to steal Swords and came across it :thumb:

Looks like the original Blog has disappeared so no idea who to credit.

Interesting to compare some of the songs on the official version with those on the bootleg...

In the Swords version he says "Warsaw Warsaw Warsaw" before Black Cloud, But he actually said it before This Charming Man.

Dave

BTW I bought the double CD yesterday and the Live in Warsaw is Shocking sound quality. No bass, Morrissey's voice right up on the mix, sounds like an audience recording, crap basically.

Anyone else thought the same??

It nearly went out the car window - it is that bad.

BTW I bought the double CD yesterday and the Live in Warsaw is Shocking sound quality. No bass, Morrissey's voice right up on the mix, sounds like an audience recording, crap basically.

Anyone else thought the same??

It nearly went out the car window - it is that bad.

Said the same thing to someone last night! Where is the bass????!!!!! Easily the worst official live recording EVER released by Morrissey.

The sound quality may not be tops, but this was the first time I've gotten to hear them do YJHEIYB and my god they do a fantastic job!!!

The sound quality may not be tops, but this was the first time I've gotten to hear them do YJHEIYB and my god they do a fantastic job!!!

Yes, this is the one bright spot.

Back
Top Bottom