Summer Heights High???

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Is anyone a fan of the show Summer Heights High? Ever heard of it? If so, let's dish...:)

l15864015294_7200.jpg

Ah, now earlier I said I had never heard of it but I recognise the image...however I have still never seen it.

Any good?

Love PTxx.

I think it's brilliant. Seriously. The characters are all so extreme and so ridiculous in their own way. I hope there will be a season 2 available to the BBC/HBO. I love this show!!!!

I didn't watch it when it first started but I happened upon it one night, and loved it. Its very funny. I think I've watched all the episodes now, as they've been repeated. :)

somebody at my bar watches it, so i am thinkin about seeing it

Trust me; DO IT. I haven't laughed as hard as I do while watching that show, in ages. I'ts SOOOO good. The fact that the same guy plays all 3 of the main characters is very cool. You can tell that all 3 of these personalities types come from somewhere within him. That's what I think anyway.

Last edited:
Trust me; DO IT. I haven't laughed as hard as I do while watching that show, in ages. I's SOOOO good. The fact that the same guy plays all 3 of the main characters is very cool. You can tell that all 3 of these personalities types come from somewhere within him. That's what I think anyway.

i hear and i obey, downloading now :guitar:

Oh, yes, I quite like this!:D It's very funny, Ja'mie is very good, but Jonah or whatever his name is is fantastic!:p Pity it's over.

Oh, yes, I quite like this!:D It's very funny, Ja'mie is very good, but Jonah or whatever his name is is fantastic!:p Pity it's over.

Jonah is frantastic. I find that my inner monolog currently is the voice of Jonah and that I keep saying the term, f***youmothaf***a!

Also, what do you mean its over??? :confused::tears:

Jonah is frantastic. I find that my inner monolog currently is the voice of Jonah and that I keep saying the term, f***youmothaf***a!

Also, what do you mean its over??? :confused::tears:

Haha, yes, it would be a lot easier!

Oh, sorry, pity it's resting for a bit!:o

This has just became one of my favorite shows! Its one of the funniest shows ive ever seen. Love it! :D:D:D

I feel the same. :D

Is anyone familiar with any of Chris' previous shows like the one called We Can Be Heroes? That's where Ja'mie's character came from. He played all the main characters on that show too.

Summer Heights High is hilarious. Mr G is probably my favourite - the musical at the end of the year is genius. If you haven't seen it already, you should look for the series "We Can Be Heroes: Finding The Australian of The Year", which also features Ja'mie.

Last edited:
I feel the same. :D

Is anyone familiar with any of Chris' previous shows like the one called We Can Be Heroes? That's where Ja'mie's character came from. He played all the main characters on that show too.

We must have posted that at pretty much the same second. Ah well.

I want to be Ja'mie for Halloween next year but nobody would get it plus, I'm a girl so I'd have to be dressing as a guy dressed as a girl which would be quite confusing. oh well. a lady boy lady can dream...

lilley_narrowweb__300x444,0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom