Summer Heights High???

I want to be Ja'mie for Halloween next year but nobody would get it plus, I'm a girl so I'd have to be dressing as a guy dressed as a girl which would be quite confusing. oh well. a lady boy lady can dream...

lilley_narrowweb__300x444,0.jpg

That would be a cool idea! But like you said, not too many people would gt it :(:p

I cant believe how Chris Lilley transforms into these characters! They're all so different :eek::D

Next episode is the season finale :(

Last edited:
That would be a cool idea! But like you said, not too many people would gt it :(:p

I cant believe how Chris Lilley transforms into these characters! They're all so different :eek::D

Next episode is the season finale :(

Ok so who watched this and what did you think? Did you cry as hard as I did? I thought the year 11 formal was pretty funny. I'm glad Ja'mie brought Sebastian and I loved her entance yelling "Take a photo" from the limo haha.

Mr. G the musical was just obscene. Also Mr. G played everyone. How could he fake Celine's death???

And as for Jonah, I was very disapointed that he didn't have more lines. I would have liked to hear more from him in that episode. But obviously he had the last laugh with his tag.

Still I will miss the hell out of this show :tears:

Ok so who watched this and what did you think? Did you cry as hard as I did? I thought the year 11 formal was pretty funny. I'm glad Ja'mie brought Sebastian and I loved her entance yelling "Take a photo" from the limo haha.

Mr. G the musical was just obscene. Also Mr. G played everyone. How could he fake Celine's death???

And as for Jonah, I was very disapointed that he didn't have more lines. I would have liked to hear more from him in that episode. But obviously he had the last laugh with his tag.

Still I will miss the hell out of this show :tears:

I saw it! It was sooooo sad:tears: I felt so bad for Jonah. I loved the ending though lol Ja'mie was halarious as usual. I cracked up when she showed up at the formal with Sebastian. I loved when she was telling him how many times he has to call her lol Mr. G's musical was crazy! I was happy when Celine came back though:D

I love this show so much. I hope there will be a continuation:tears:

I got the 3 disc special edition dvd for xmas. Tons of deleted scenes and something like 2 hours of behind the scenes footage, including the making of my personal favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDAfAbRBI80

They went through tons of extras for this scene because no one could stop laughing.

Back
Top Bottom