Suede Bootlegs 92-95

I'm sorry. It's not a Zip file, it's a RAR file.
I'm on a Mac, I downloaded the file myself. It worked.
There are RAR expander for windows.
If it doesn't work, I'll reupload the recording tomorrow.
:(

Oh, sorry, mixed up the words, 'cause I do have WinRar, so it should work as usual, but no... :(

sigh...

they could have been legendary...

Any other Suede boots out there? I recently downloaded that Glastonbury show from 6/25/93 and its amazing....looking for more complete shows....any help is appreciated.

Unfortunately I don't have it with me here in LA, but there's a great boot called "Performance" which was recorded in February of 94. Prior to the release of Dog Man Star, it was one of Bernard's last performances with Suede. Many DMS tracks are performed. It's a soundboard recording, and one of the only boots to feature Bernard playing DMS material.

I ordered this from Kiss the Stone Records sometime in the mid-90s. They were a great source of quality boots, but have since gone out of business. You can find more about this and other Suede boots here...

http://www.suedestation.com/sbd/cd.htm#performance

Definitely worth finding if you appreciate early Suede.

Green-

Thanks for the tip.

With that, I did some searching on Google and stumbled across this site....not sure if the links are still live but if anyone wants 'em, some shows here:

http://teawithtufty.blogspot.com/

Cheers.

No problem KMS2. I wish I had it to upload here for you. I moved out to LA within the last year and a lot of my stuff is still in NY. I take it you're a big Suede fan then. I saw the DMS tour in NY back in the day, tho unfortunately after Bernard took off. Saw a bunch of Coming Up dates as well. After that, they never came back to the US. Shame really.

Are you up on the bsides? Sci-Fi Lullabies is a great collection, but its lacking Painted People, ADSA Town and some other gems. Have you got those?

I take it you're a big Suede fan then.

Are you up on the bsides? Sci-Fi Lullabies is a great collection, but its lacking Painted People, ADSA Town and some other gems. Have you got those?

I only have the first album.....but after hearing that Glastonbury show, I want to get more. That show has great energy and the band is tight.
So I'm looking to go back and catch up on their catalog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom