Suede Bootlegs 92-95

Yes, I'd really appreciate if anyone could upload any (except a few, which I will list further down here) Suede bootlegs/live sessions/in store performances
from the period 92-95 (a.k.a. the Anderson/Butler-period).
And please use megaupload or likewise. As long as you don't use rapidshare I'm glad.

These are the ones I've already got:

1993 - 01.28 - paris, france - maison de la radio - black session
1994 - 10.04 - paris, france - black session
1993-10-14 - new york hmv acoustic
Cover Me bootleg, RPM Warehouse, Toronto, Canada, 17th February 1995
There's A Staaaar Man (Volume 1)
There's A Staaaar Man (Volume 2)
Old Man's Car
Edinburgh 94

Thanks in advance! :)

never heard of any of these. what are:-
Old Man's Car

are they live or a collection of demo's?

Yes, I'd really appreciate if anyone could upload any (except a few, which I will list further down here) Suede bootlegs/live sessions/in store performances
from the period 92-95 (a.k.a. the Anderson/Butler-period).
And please use megaupload or likewise. As long as you don't use rapidshare I'm glad.

These are the ones I've already got:

1993 - 01.28 - paris, france - maison de la radio - black session
1994 - 10.04 - paris, france - black session
1993-10-14 - new york hmv acoustic
Cover Me bootleg, RPM Warehouse, Toronto, Canada, 17th February 1995
Old Man's Car
Edinburgh 94

Thanks in advance! :)

I'll upload Suedemania (Glastonbury 26/6/1993) for you. :)

Grazie amico Manzo, grazie. Bello vedere di nuovo Marilyn. Ho visto una mostra di Warhol l'anno scorso a Bologna, era gratis e carina.

Thanks so much Carnation
I've lost an old vhs of Suede live, it was between the first album and dog man star, I searched for years a dvd but I think it never been out, so if someone know where I can buy the vhs, let me know

Holy smokes....haven't listened to these guys in 10+ years easily.....dang, Butler is tearing it up here!

Thanks for the download!

Grazie amico Manzo, grazie. Bello vedere di nuovo Marilyn. Ho visto una mostra di Warhol l'anno scorso a Bologna, era gratis e carina.

De nada, judge. La warholliana Marylin è stata in restauro per qualche giorno: ora è tornata + scintillante che mai.

It's nice to see many suede fans 'round here. :)

Thanks so much Carnation
I've lost an old vhs of Suede live, it was between the first album and dog man star, I searched for years a dvd but I think it never been out, so if someone know where I can buy the vhs, let me know

Don't know where to buy it, but I'm guessing you're talking about Love & Poison...? I was lucky enough to find it through Tradera (kind of a swedish version of Ebay) some year ago. Most of the songs from that show are up on youtube, so I'm guessing you can find them there by typing Suede and Love & Poison.

thanks for the link to bootlegography i never knew so many bootlegs exsist of suede.
request non rar, zip file via megaupload or yousendit:
Amsterdam Acoustic 99
Acoustic Rehearsals

Oh, I can't get it to work... =( The downloading of the file is no problem, but when it comes to extracting the files inside the zipfile, it doesn't work for some reason. =( Hm, don't know what to do about it though...it's something about the file, 'cause I usually don't have any problems with extracting stuff.

I'm sorry. It's not a Zip file, it's a RAR file.
I'm on a Mac, I downloaded the file myself. It worked.
There are RAR expander for windows.
If it doesn't work, I'll reupload the recording tomorrow.
:(

Back
Top Bottom