Stuck in an elevator with a member from the smiths

K

KenzieW

If you had to be stuck in an elevator for an hour with an ex-member from the smiths who would you pick?

I would pick Johnny Marr.

Morrissey.

Johnny :blushing:.

If this were a magical world where we got stuck in the elevator and it led to crazy sexcapades and a whirlwind romance, Morrissey.

If this is the real world, Johnny Marr.

If this were a magical world where we got stuck in the elevator and it led to crazy sexcapades and a whirlwind romance, Morrissey.

If this is the real world, Johnny Marr.

You don't want to have a sexcapade with Johnny Marr? :p

You don't want to have a sexcapade with Johnny Marr? :p

If she doesn't, I'll volunteer. Actually, Johnny would be lovely just to talk to as well. I shan't pressure him at any rate. :)

Morrissey, I fear, would be aloof and condescending if I attempted to speak with him. Or even make eye contact.

I didn't think there would be so many votes for Johnny Marr.

I chose Johnny Marr, partly because I love him, but also because he seems really nice and mellow and like he would be easy to talk to. I love Morrissey, but he seems intimidating and I think I would make a fool of myself.

Steven, of course.

I didn't think there would be so many votes for Johnny Marr.

I chose Johnny Marr, partly because I love him, but also because he seems really nice and mellow and like he would be easy to talk to. I love Morrissey, but he seems intimidating and I think I would make a fool of myself.

I think that's why so many people chose him. He's the type of guy you'd go down the pub with and not feel pressured or awkward, he's very down to earth. Moz on the other hand...would be a nightmare :rolleyes:

Although I agree with just about everything that's been said, I'd still pick Morrissey. I just don't feel like I'd have anything to say to Johnny. I rather spend an awkward and embarrassing hour with Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom