Strange/unexpected Moz references?

RankSleevingBeauty.jpg

snap_bb_alex_bastedov_final.jpg
Alex-B-extract-contact.png

Spooky coincidence: had just been looking at related info for 'Birds Of Britain' / WIKI updating.
Time to pick lottery numbers...
FWD.

"... anthems which take the cock out of rock." 🤔

A glowing review, though not without its own apostrophe issues.

"I think the journalists have stopped throwing things now, Morrissey."

- if only.

Time to give this a spin on this dreaded sunny day.

RankReviewJamesBrownNME.jpg

He spelt more than 25% of it correctly though, didn't he?
That's more than anyone could ask for.

But if 'they' say possession is nine-tenths of the law, then he loses on all counts. M'lud.

í reckon í could get The Verdict overturned with such fresh evidence. í've seen every 'Law & Order' going, í know my way around a brief...

"... anthems which take the cock out of rock." 🤔

A glowing review, though not without its own apostrophe issues.

"I think the journalists have stopped throwing things now, Morrissey."

- if only.

Time to give this a spin on this dreaded sunny day.

View attachment 71937

Ironical, given that Mr Brown, only a few speeedy years later, put the cock back into everything with his "Loaded" Lad culture shift...

Journalist who lie, Etc.

Today during the Mets game vs Arizona..
Announcers Gary Cohen to Keith Hernandez mentioning that there were 4 players named Smith playing in which Keith noted more importantly its starting to rain. Gary asks how is that related to all the smiths? Is it because Morrissey loves misery? They both laughed and went on a bit about it...love them as announcers so it was fun to hear.

Good old Tim Jonze was no doubt trying to get some anti-Morrissey quotes out of Shaun Ryder in an interview in the Guardian today, but Ryder just shrugged it off.

He is similarly unconcerned by recent comments from another local icon, Morrissey, including flirtation with far-right politicians: “Oh that’s just Morrissey being Morrissey, what do you expect?”

Good old Tim Jonze was no doubt trying to get some anti-Morrissey quotes out of Shaun Ryder in an interview in the Guardian today, but Ryder just shrugged it off.

He is similarly unconcerned by recent comments from another local icon, Morrissey, including flirtation with far-right politicians: “Oh that’s just Morrissey being Morrissey, what do you expect?”

"Recent comments"... 🙄

Tim Jonze 🙄

The Guardian should be embarrassed by their Morrissey coverage. Believing old NME hacks know their stuff is a mistake.

They'd never let the book section get that bad.

Hampstead would riot.

*old NME hacks who wrote articles the NME had to publicly apologise for.

Oh my, he needs some hugs there inside his trenchcoat...

Is this the same couple from earlier on, with the husband excelling himself in getting Morrissey's permission to photograph him posing in a picture with his wife? It is kind of prominently sticking out in my mind for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, he needs some hugs there inside his trenchcoat...

Is this the same couple from earlier on, with the husband excelling himself in getting Morrissey's permission to photograph him posing in a picture with his wife? It is kind of prominently sticking out in my mind for whatever reason.

I think this is the husband's brother + girlfriend from a couple of days later.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom