Strange/unexpected Moz references?

One of the things that bothered me the most was how so many of them jumped on that bloody pin. Like, it had been over a year since he talked about FB but a pin changes everything? And the way they started digging out old quotes again... It's been nine years and suddenly they get worried about the Chinese quote?
It was (and still is) so glaringly obvious that they didn't really care about the issue of racism but saw it as an opportunity for virtue-signalling and that's why facts won't have any impact on their stance because they never cared about the subject matter to begin with. It's a meme (and something to build a personality on for some, apparently 🙄).

But the story is old...
The power of Morrissey....
And a pin badge.......

The effects will unfortunately last for ever.....not for him...
But us.

It’s a six month old article that has nothing to do with Morrissey. You just looking for anything to get your conservative panties in a twist?
Objective achieved.:laughing:

The power of Morrissey....
And a pin badge.......

The effects will unfortunately last for ever.....not for him...
But us.
These conversations I hear about SNP voters who don't want an immediate referendum... hmm, there I was thinking that expressing support for a party meant that you signed up to every word they say (and everything other people think they say).

If anyone finds the strength to listen to this, let us know how it went :paranoid:o_O

I enjoyed their Morrissey and Marr book review podcasts. I thought this podcast was pretty entertaining. About List of the Lost: "An infinity of non-meaning" and more succinctly, "This is shit." And then an hour of how awful it is, which was pretty funny.

I enjoyed their Morrissey and Marr book review podcasts. I thought this podcast was pretty entertaining. About List of the Lost: "An infinity of non-meaning" and more succinctly, "This is shit." And then an hour of how awful it is, which was pretty funny.

Hmhmm, "an infinity of non-meaning" is precisely the opposite of what I see in it.

The otherwise central zone and manly central issue humbly agree...

The erroneous possessive apostrophe damns him more than any insult í can muster at this point.
He cannot even correctly spell the name of the band he was in.
Unless...it was a cunning barb designed to cut his former paramour to the quick... :paranoid:
Small mercies though that we didn't get a 'definately'...

The erroneous possessive apostrophe damns him more than any insult í can muster at this point.
He cannot even correctly spell the name of the band he was in.
Unless...it was a cunning barb designed to cut his former paramour to the quick... :paranoid:
Small mercies though that we didn't get a 'definately'...

He spelt more than 25% of it correctly though, didn't he?
That's more than anyone could ask for.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom