Strange/unexpected Moz references?

There's a great line from a 90s Bruce Springsteen record where he sings, "first they make you king / then they make you pope / then they bring the rope."

Shame is the name, í know.
The treasure is still as it was delivered to me, safely sealed up in the Omega packing box. {It's actually at the end of my bed, so one could say í am literally sleeping with as well as on it}.

So í have not even opened the box to inspect the contents, let alone viewed the media. This, to my embarrassment, is partly practical and partly psychological ~ í am in the process of moving house and, Touch Woody, shall be in my new flat in just over a month's time. í don't want to engage with the thrilling process {for me} of going through the contents until í am settled into my new cave.

í have had to do a mammoth de-clutter of my old place over the last month {and due to various f***-ups on my part have managed to lose a whole wing of the Frady Print Archive ~ mags, clippings, programmes, etc, c.88-94, but í can't even talk about that right now, fresh wounds etc} and what remains, such as VCRs, is in storage, backs of cars, Etc.
That's the practical reason. The psychological is that í am an OCD pleasure-delaying nutjob, that procrastinates over anything potentially pleasurable.

So, All Apologies for the delay, but the tapes aren't going anywhere, and í am not trying to be a tease. A good time will be had, all in good time. As my Doctor tells me...

Very interesting joe frady sounds like you're a detective at heart.

Is that a rhetorical question?

THIS happened and I thought it was satire. It is not.

Yes, it was.

First thing I did was check out the primary sources - even though I wasn't keeping up with his interviews, I'm pretty sure I would have noticed extreme fascism at his gigs & in his songs.

Once I read up on Anne Marie - mystery seemed solved. If he was THAT much of a racist nationalist would he really be hanging around his whole life waiting for a feminist vegan to turn up? Would he blurt taboo names out before going on to chat about ducks? Or is it more likely he thought she was a slandered feminist vegan? And had no idea what he'd wandered into?

Also rhetorical. It is the hill I'm dying on. 🙃

...Btw, and not to rub it in (God knows it's not my style), I think it's lucky nobody ever saw that pre-video message. Because today it would read... "I can't stop thinking about an alleged rapist. Do you know him?"

:tiphat:

edit: also, I believe it's "It's". Who did he want to meet? A spelling tutor?
... Is Jason good at spelling? So many questions.

:unsure:
If only he would try to rape me and laugh as I cry and bleed.

IMG_20210507_062016.jpg

Yes, it was.

First thing I did was check out the primary sources - even though I wasn't keeping up with his interviews, I'm pretty sure I would have noticed extreme fascism at his gigs & in his songs.

Once I read up on Anne Marie - mystery seemed solved. If he was THAT much of a racist nationalist would he really be hanging around his whole life waiting for a feminist vegan to turn up? Would he blurt taboo names out before going on to chat about ducks? Or is it more likely he thought she was a slandered feminist vegan? And had no idea what he'd wandered into?

Also rhetorical. It is the hill I'm dying on. 🙃

One of the things that bothered me the most was how so many of them jumped on that bloody pin. Like, it had been over a year since he talked about FB but a pin changes everything? And the way they started digging out old quotes again... It's been nine years and suddenly they get worried about the Chinese quote?
It was (and still is) so glaringly obvious that they didn't really care about the issue of racism but saw it as an opportunity for virtue-signalling and that's why facts won't have any impact on their stance because they never cared about the subject matter to begin with. It's a meme (and something to build a personality on for some, apparently 🙄).

But the story is old...

I suppose they're not going to discuss Fanny.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom