Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Would that be 'controversial bbc gay teen drama' Two of Us??

Seems like it. Jason and Jennifer both starred in it (Jennifer is listed as Jennifer Jay). Her Wikipedia article mentions the casting for Dagenham Dave as well.

A fan edit but too cute not to be shared.

James Dean, Sal Mineo and Natalie Wood in a screen test for Rebel Without A Cause, accompanied by I Won't Share You...

"The song they are believed to have completed is a cover of Timi Yuro's 'Hurt', which was most memorably recorded by Elvis Presley." 🤔

Would that be 'controversial bbc gay teen drama' Two of Us??

Wow. That was like a looong Sunny vid. but with a tent. And showers. And the driver from Boyracer.

Nice to finally put a name on Jason "amagad amagad he winked at me!" Crush.
(Cutest basset hound eyes I've ever seen!) (and I've seen many)! :love:

So it's confirmed it was indeed Jason Rush in the Boy Racer video

That picture seems to have vanished for me already....Jason!I hardly knew ye. Where are your eyes that were so mild? Eh?

Is someone trying to hide something? Was there once a tense meeting between Jason and Jake in a sports centre cafeteria?... :sleeping:...

Glorious pixel pulp

That picture seems to have vanished for me already....Jason!I hardly knew ye. Where are your eyes that were so mild? Eh?

Is someone trying to hide something? Was there once a tense meeting between Jason and Jake in a sports centre cafeteria?... :sleeping:...
FB_IMG_1619977742081.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

So Mr Rush's ig account is now privatised? Cos of one pic with M. in his "whinnebago" {like a Winnebago...but with Horses}.

Cos of hassle from the Haterz? Or did the power of Moz compel him?

Weird.

Untitled-design-13-3~2.jpg

IN THE FRAME Meet Celtic-daft Smiths fan Anthony McGill, the Glaswegian who beat Ronnie O’Sullivan at the World Snooker championships

Brief mention.
He'd previously named 3 out of 5 of his favourite albums as by The Smiths and uses them for entrance music too.
FWD.

(updated 2020 article).

Apologies if this has already been posted but a boot fair buy to go with the two cd singles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
So Mr Rush's ig account is now privatised? Cos of one pic with M. in his "whinnebago" {like a Winnebago...but with Horses}.

Cos of hassle from the Haterz? Or did the power of Moz compel him?

Weird.

Oh is that what it is? I thought it was because I don't have an IG account ("-Show me yours and I'll show you mine!! "-Oh f. off, Instaglam.")

Well Joe, to quote Two of Us, I reckon Jason and Morrissey are weird. I reckon they want to slow dance to a Peter Gabriel song in their Whingebago, I reckon it's none of our business and we should avert our eyes, I reckon.
Sorry for looking, Jason.

...Btw, and not to rub it in (God knows it's not my style), I think it's lucky nobody ever saw that pre-video message. Because today it would read... "I can't stop thinking about an alleged rapist. Do you know him?"

:tiphat:

edit: also, I believe it's "It's". Who did he want to meet? A spelling tutor?
... Is Jason good at spelling? So many questions.

:unsure:

Last edited:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom