Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Russell Bland being interviewed on some rubbish programme called Hot Desk by 2 ex-All Saints on ITV2. (Melanie Blatt is looking a bit of a dog nowadays but I still would...)

I didn't pay much attention to the contents of the show but he chose Sweet And Tender Hooligan as his song and regaled the two ex-All Saints with his wit and tales of Morrissey the Cat. Excruciating really.

Is everyone really excited now? Good luck England. Even I want you to beat the Germans.

I was in Sheffield at Meadowhall last week camping out for the launch of the new iphone. My flatmate and I had been in the queue since midnight Wednesday, and finally got into the Apple store at around 10am Thursday. I'd not slept for about 3 days in total (I'm terrified of people, so was too nervous to sleep). I was really freaked out and almost dead on my feet, when, what should come blasting out from the stereo instore? Someone had only gone and chosen There Is A Light.....

I suddenly felt alive. I was no longer terrified.

If I could find out who did that, I'd marry them. :blushing:

This is deffo a 'strange' Moz reference. Took this photo of one of my pet rats and lo and behold......a Morrissey silhouette appeared in the fur on his back ( well if you squint a bit, it does) :lbf::lbf: If only he was a piece of toast, I could be rich:crazy:

P1030632.jpg

This is deffo a 'strange' Moz reference. Took this photo of one of my pet rats and lo and behold......a Morrissey silhouette appeared in the fur on his back ( well if you squint a bit, it does) :lbf::lbf: If only he was a piece of toast, I could be rich:crazy:

P1030632.jpg

It took me about 30 seconds to figure out. :p

You could've lined the shape using photoshop or other software.

P1030632.jpg

:thumb:

I can just about see it. Then again, I see a fish balancing a ball on it's nose, too.

:thumb:

I can just about see it. Then again, I see a fish balancing a ball on it's nose, too.

No, no..that ball you see is the black cloud over Morrissey's head! :p

Good eye, Black Eyed. Your rat looks sweet too, it's quite an honor to wear a Morrissey coat. :D He or she must be a very special rat.

No, no..that ball you see is the black cloud over Morrissey's head! :p

Over Morrissey's head - I thought it was Morrissey's head. See, it's Mature Moz: it's a silhouette of his right-side, and he's looking down, holding a mic and kicking something.

Your way looks like younger Morrissey with a goatee.

I still say it's a fish (and I'm going to leave the ichthys to you). :)

Hold on, lemme bust out the Illustrator. :p I'll be back in a bit.

4742949850_1bf40c131c_b.jpg

The goatee you see is his protruding chin. THe black cloud could just be a thought bubble. I added the sideburns for illustrative purposes. :p He's having a bit of a flat-hair-in-the-back day but you can only except so much attention to detail on the coat of an animal. :p

Last edited:

The goatee you see is his protruding chin. THe black cloud could just be a thought bubble. I added the sideburns for illustrative purposes. :p He's having a bit of a flat-hair-in-the-back day but you can only except so much attention to detail on the coat of an animal. :p

Thank you, thats brill CG :) Glad to know I am not alone in the lunatic asylum :lbf:

:lbf:

Well, if I knew anything about Illustrator, I'd get my outline in place.

It's a fine Morrissey sighting, for all that. :thumb:

We really need a new Morrissey album.....

The other day on a morning TV show here called Breakfast they came back from ads to a view of Auckland in the morning, and the song playing was William it was Really Nothing :D.

:lbf:

Well, if I knew anything about Illustrator, I'd get my outline in place.

It's a fine Morrissey sighting, for all that. :thumb:

Behold the Sacred RAT!!!!
I can now see TWO Morrisseys!!!!!

( I originally thought this post was all about the White fur on its Left side.....the first ( Top Part) is Deffo Morrisseys Quiff!!!....with a Moz "Eye" just sort of below....haven't got a clue what an "Illustrator is, sorry....)

Last edited:
Behold the Sacred RAT!!!!
I can now see TWO Morrisseys!!!!!

Oh, good, you see it too. ;)

I think we need a new thread - something like: "Miraculous Morrissey Sightings." You know, The Man as he appears on toast, or in water stains, a patch of dry grass, a cloud...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :thumb:

I think we need a new thread - something like: "Miraculous Morrissey Sightings." You know, The Man as he appears on toast, or in water stains, a patch of dry grass, a cloud...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. :thumb:

:ha-no:

both releases a bit older but
a mimimal techno sampler whose record label boss (morr music)name is thomas morr
titles the album "Putting the Morr back into Morrissey" even though rthe music has nth to do with moz

and a band called jazanova covers dial a cliche

Jazzanova is a German Berlin-based DJ/producer collective ], the group is one of the foremost proponents of the nu-jazz, chillout and jazz house styles of music associated with record labels such as Compost Records and Sonar Kollektiv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom