Strange experiences

hatfull

HIM-full
I know there was a thread about dreams before and weird experiences, but the dream one has been archived, so here's another! Has anyone ever had a weird experience that they can't quite explain? Here's what's happened to me this week:

I've just been on the phone to a very good friend of my best friend. She's known my best friend since they were teenagers and are very, very close. My best friend has been very, very ill (long story) and on Thursday, things were really, really bad. She was rushed to hospital after she had had a kind of massive fit and gone into a deep, deep sleep from which the doctors said she would not wake up. however, she did wake up at about 4 in the afternoon, and about the same time, her friend had this overwhelming feeling in her chest that she knew was to do with her but could not explain. Then, last night, i was lying in bed but not asleep, I looked up, and my best friend (who is still hanging on) was standing just behind my head smiling down at me. i looked again, and she was gone. I very nearly rang the hospital to check she was ok, it was so vivid! I think it was just her coming to check up on me before I fell asleep :) Anyone else want to share?

About 6 years ago I was at work one day. Ordinary day, nothing unusual, just dead boring.
Early afternoon I started to think about my brother, a year and a half younger than me, we're very close. I started to feel a bit panicky, sweaty, dizzy. Couldn't figure it out, didn't know why I was thinking about him and feeling so crap at the same time. I waited for the sensation to subside a bit and decided to phone him. No reply, only voicemail. Started to really worry as I began to think that something was wrong. I couldn't tell anyone how I felt as it just sounded completely crazy.
Shortly afterwards I got a call from the local hospital to say he'd been involved in a car crash, but he was Ok and wanted me to go to the hospital to be with him. Got there. he was battered and bruised but well enough to be discharged a few hours later.
I asked him when he'd had the accident and when he told me i realised it was the same time of day that I'd been thinking about him and feeling like there was something wrong.
Don't know what powers were at play that day, but it made me realise that somethings are beyond our realms of reasoning.

By the way hatfull, I hope your friend will be OK.

About 6 years ago I was at work one day. Ordinary day, nothing unusual, just dead boring.
Early afternoon I started to think about my brother, a year and a half younger than me, we're very close. I started to feel a bit panicky, sweaty, dizzy. Couldn't figure it out, didn't know why I was thinking about him and feeling so crap at the same time. I waited for the sensation to subside a bit and decided to phone him. No reply, only voicemail. Started to really worry as I began to think that something was wrong. I couldn't tell anyone how I felt as it just sounded completely crazy.
Shortly afterwards I got a call from the local hospital to say he'd been involved in a car crash, but he was Ok and wanted me to go to the hospital to be with him. Got there. he was battered and bruised but well enough to be discharged a few hours later.
I asked him when he'd had the accident and when he told me i realised it was the same time of day that I'd been thinking about him and feeling like there was something wrong.
Don't know what powers were at play that day, but it made me realise that somethings are beyond our realms of reasoning.

By the way hatfull, I hope your friend will be OK.
Thanks. It's just so...odd. I mean, she's been ill for a long time, and the medication has altered her physically beyond recognition, but the woman smiling down at me was the old her, what we sometimes call the 'real her' which is why I was suddenly so worried! Some things you can't explain

Last edited:
Last year was discovered that my grandma got breast-cancer. She had to have an operation. Well, she was old and she was not in a very good condition so she got very sick and it was quite obvious that she will be dead soon.

She died 1.1.2007 at the morning, I don't remember excatly when, but it was morning. At 4 A.M. my aunt woke up also when she couldn't breath. She knew that it was sign or something so she went to the hospital. And just when she got in to that room where my grandma was, she died.
When my grandma wasn't in so bad condition, my aunt saw dreams where she had balloon, and it got loose. My aunt had a dreambook, there's explanations and she said that it means that you gonna loose someone.

My aunt would be so much better to tell this "story".

My nan appeared to me..but it was after she died..She died from cancer and it was long and drawn out.We used to swap ghost stories and she always said just to prove it was possible she would try and give me a sign.She told me she was okay,not to worry, and was with my Grandad.I`ve always been a bit sceptical so it was comforting.

I do believe in ESP.I`ve so many strange stories I could not just about ESP but other things the mind is capable of tell as my parents are hypnotherapists and they`ve done many regression classes.

I hope Hatfull your friend is okay.The sign you had sounds like a good omen.:)

My nan appeared to me..but it was after she died..She died from cancer and it was long and drawn out.We used to swap ghost stories and she always said just to prove it was possible she would try and give me a sign.She told me she was okay,not to worry, and was with my Grandad.I`ve always been a bit sceptical so it was comforting.

I do believe in ESP.I`ve so many strange stories I could not just about ESP but other things the mind is capable of tell as my parents are hypnotherapists and they`ve done many regression classes.

I hope Hatfull your friend is okay.The sign you had sounds like a good omen.:)
thanks. it was nice to see the her I remember so well for a minute, and it's just gone to reassure me that she will visit me, the way she's always promised she will. I think she just wanted a few minutes alone with me one more time :) I've always believed we don't really ever totally leave, and this has just reminded me why I believe these things.

Back
Top Bottom