Stop Brutal Slaughter Of 20,000 Dolphins by Japanese

Aaaaaaactually...Don't see how pronouncing "actually" right is going to help the dolphins? But carry on...:rolleyes:

It doesn't help the dolphins....... just that Kewpie took a fellow poster to task on another thread for their spelling mistakes.......so I thought I would just highlight her own short comings......:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Re: Justin Bieber

gretchenrain posted this few days ago.

Yeah lainey, come on, keep up will you on all the threads posted on this site:straightface:

PS Kewpie - that should be ''....posted this a few days ago''
Also, nice to see you not responding to posts about you where the heat is maybe a little too hot:squiffy:
Selective posting, eh:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
It doesn't help the dolphins....... just that Kewpie took a fellow poster to task on another thread for their spelling mistakes.......so I thought I would just highlight her own short comings......:guitar:

Yes, I got that immediately acturally, but highlighting Kewpie's shortcomings (and not short comings, unless you intended to imply she's too small as well) isn't going to help the dolphins at all.:rolleyes:

Shouldn't we just concentrate on the task at hand?

So: Have anybody phoned the Man from Atlantis? We don't even know if Justin can swim properly, we might need a Plan B.

edit/ Patrick Duffy might need an intensive Japanese course with Kewp, so I suggest JJ replaces her as a moderator; that way everybody will be satisfied, won't they? :thumb: :rolleyes::straightface:

Last edited:
edit/ Patrick Duffy might need an intensive Japanese course with Kewp, so I suggest JJ replaces her as a moderator; that way everybody will be satisfied, won't they? :thumb: :rolleyes::straightface:

I'm velly solly, but me no wanna be a mod:cool:

Jukebox Jury

:) Now why am I having trouble believing that?

I don't know. Why are you? You think I have aspirations to be a Mod? (with no disrespect to all the Mods here, except one).
I have much better things to do with my time than correcting people and moving posts around etc.
Personally I believe it should be a free for all with no rules:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

I don't know. Why are you? You think I have aspirations to be a Mod? (with no disrespect to all the Mods here, except one).
I have much better things to do with my time than correcting people and moving posts around etc.
Personally I believe it should be a free for all with no rules:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

You're a bit of a rebel, aren't you? Just like Justin.:love:

Hey! Being a mod is cool. Less is more and all that. :D

No mod here is perfect. Disrespect all of them or disrespect none is the way I see it. :) And, Always look on the moderating side of life, JJ.:thumb:

You're a bit of a rebel, aren't you? Just like Justin.:love:

Hey! Being a mod is cool. Less is more and all that. :D

No mod here is perfect. Disrespect all of them or disrespect none is the way I see it. :) And, Always look on the moderating side of life, JJ.:thumb:

There are some very good mods on here...so much so, that you don't see them - such is their style.....but you always know they are there:cool:
One mod, however, likes to stomp around in jack boots - creating trouble where it wasn't there to begin with and fanning the flames on fires......
And that's where I come in to put the fire out:thumb:
20v0k5d.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Tags
grammar nazi
Back
Top Bottom