Stone Roses Rare - Soundofthenorth

TheRub

Hello! Apologies if this post may be unnecessary, however I am new to the site and cannot seem to find how to privately message somebody on here.

I have amassed a large collection of Stone Roses rarities, unreleased and unheard tapes that I would love to share. I came across a recent post from the user ‘soundofthenorth’ about his search for material, and his endeavour to recreate the lemon anthology. If you’re here please get in touch as I would love to discuss this with you and share what I have. Thanks!

TheRub

What do you have ?
Thanks for the response. I’ve been compiling stuff for a while now- mainly hard to find recordings such as acetate versions of songs, different mixes and rehearsals that have recently come to light, etc. Too many to list off here. In terms of live material, I’ve yet to properly get my teeth into that through lack of a proper hard-drive so I leave it to the rest of the community to archive. I had just wanted to get in touch with the OP of the Stone Roses bootleg request thread in order to pass these on for their cataloguing and to help with their anthology remaster. Unfortunately, the thread is now archived so I cannot respond over there... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Therub

Hi The Rub

I am here. Thanks for reaching out to contact me. Maybe we have messaged or traded before?

Here is the timeline so far, updating whenever I can....
thestonerosestimeline.webstarts.com/index.html

Tags
soundofthenorth stone roses
Back
Top Bottom