Static link collection for Morrissey & The Smiths rarities (**TRY HERE FIRST**)

PSA:
@DavidA is currently putting in the hard work to get the Google archive back up and running.
It will take time to upload it all, but it will be back up soon.
So, very good news.
Link will follow here when available.
Regards,
FWD.

It's been moved to its new home here now.

If anyone has a Google Drive and would like me to transfer it, let me know. I can transfer the 300GB archive between drives in an hour or so.
Thank you David.
OP link updated..
Cheers,
FWD.

The Smiths archive acess
I can't seem to get access to The Smiths archive on Google Drive and my torrent of the archive is stuck at 99%, can anyone help? Thanks.

The Smiths archive acess
I can't seem to get access to The Smiths archive on Google Drive and my torrent of the archive is stuck at 99%, can anyone help? Thanks.
The link above is working fine.
I stopped seeding the torrent ages ago, I don't know if David has, but see David's offer re: drive above too.
Regards,
FWD.

The link above is working fine.
I stopped seeding the torrent ages ago, I don't know if David has, but see David's offer re: drive above too.
Regards,
FWD.
Unfortunately the official recordings are not in the Google Drive anymore and I am missing both:

The Boy With The Thorn In His Side 7 [Warner Bros. Records – TSRSD 2017]
William, It Was Really Nothing - UK CD5 [Rough Trade RTT166CD]

If anyone has any or both of these please contact me.

Unfortunately the official recordings are not in the Google Drive anymore and I am missing both:

Will sort tonight.
FWD.

FWD.

What happened to The Smiths Google Drive archive?

It was first mentioned here. When attempting to access the archive, you get a message to request access. I've attempted several times to request access and keep getting 'access denied' messages. What is going on? Would @DavidA know what to do?

It was first mentioned here. When attempting to access the archive, you get a message to request access. I've attempted several times to request access and keep getting 'access denied' messages. What is going on? Would @DavidA know what to do?
The main link in the Download pinned post and the updates on a couple of threads were updated 12 days ago to reflect the new URL for access to the Drive folder.
See this thread in future for any changes / issues regarding said as the information is as up to date as it can be.
Regards,
FWD.

An email invite is no longer required as I've moved the archive to somewhere that doesn't require it.

Please let me know if I'm missing any of your remasters in the archive.

An email invite is no longer required as I've moved the archive to somewhere that doesn't require it.

Please let me know if I'm missing any of your remasters in the archive.
I believe that you are missing the following (They are the second versions of each show that I originally worked on):

The Smiths - 1983-02-04 - Hacienda - Manchester England - SRV2

The Smiths - 1984-05-04 - Rockpalast - Hamburg Germany - SRV2

The Smiths - 1986-10-23 - Kilburn National Ballroom - London England - SRV2

The Smiths - December 12 1986 - Brixton Academy - London England - SRV2

Cheers to everyone involved. What a labor, though of love...

Back
Top Bottom