Star and Garter - January Edition (the best one!)

mbb321

Deano
Hello possums!

I thought i would start the ball rolling with this one as it is my favourite disco of the year. The Sensational Spendlove will be in attendance with a pint of Smiths and a cheeky smile. I will be my usual self, loitering in dark corners with my JD and cokes watching the author and Aspinall having a sniff at wimmen young and old. The days of loud suits are over i'm afraid.

I did not have any challenges set last month stemming from the famous condom task i was set and completed back in November. I will give the 'Challenge Deano' segment of the nights festivities one more try. So if you have any secret challenges, don't hesitate to pm me and i will do my best to meet them.

(*DISCLAIMER* - successful challenges are charged at one house brandy and coke per challenge)

Yours, as always, and forever....

Deano :)

I shall be taking a trip over the Pennines to attend my first one since last year.
Can't wait!!!!

Of course I'll be there. Best dressed, best looking, best behaved...

I shall be taking a trip over the Pennines to attend my first one since last year.
Can't wait!!!!

Musley
I shall protect you from the unwanted and persistant advances by the likes of mbb321, Benjamin Bud and Milke The Tory (who will be staying over for Forest's exit from the FA Cup the next day, to the eventual winners;).

See you there with a plastic glass in my hand (Hydes bitter, a Jameson's or a Jeigermeister:cool:)

Jukebox Jury

Don't associate me with those two. I'm a thousand leagues above them.

No January S&G for me, Deano. Should be back there for the Feb one though:)

Don't associate me with those two. I'm a thousand leagues above them.

Shut up Ben Budd, just SHUT....UP!:eek: I have more posts than you on here so have some respect for that fact and finally admit you are just a ponced up ginger version of Russell f***ing Brand, and as funny as 'Manuelgate'! :horny:

Spendlove should be along in a minute to give you another dousing, or laugh at my incredibly well thought out and humerous rant.:cool:

Please Note - The above is not an expression of current Star and Garter administration views, we love each other, really, we do. No, i'm not lying, we do!

It's looking like lack of funds - along with not actually wanting to go - will mean I will be missing yet another evening with you people.

I will however be in town the following day to watch City reserves thrash Forest and their new manager.

It's looking like lack of funds - along with not actually wanting to go - will mean I will be missing yet another evening with you people.

I will however be in town the following day to watch City reserves thrash Forest and their new manager.

Mike
If I was you, I'd forget about spending your money on those Forest wasters and spend it enjoying yourself at the S&G instead;)

Jukebox 'Wembley Bound' Jury

This will be my first Morrissey/Smiths Disco having been posting on here for a month. I will be struggling to look anyone in the eye.

This will be my first Morrissey/Smiths Disco having been posting on here for a month. I will be struggling to look anyone in the eye.

Just a few questions.

1 - Are you female? Y/N
2 - Are you between the ages of 18 and 35? Y/N

Just a few questions.

1 - Are you female? Y/N
2 - Are you between the ages of 18 and 35? Y/N

Yes and yes. I also think I saw you dancing to "Reader Meet Author" early on at the last one. Amusing.

Hahaha. I love it when I get recognised.

Face of the Morrissey nights - it's official.

I'm glad you enjoy it, you are eminently recognisable. The perils of posting a picture of yourself on the Internet I suppose, the very reason I probably won't do it.

I'll look out for you though... (not in a weird way).

Perils?

Perils. I could take exception to anything you post and feel compelled to throw a drink at you. I almost certainly won't (you're a Gene fan), but the possibility is always there. I could also try to inflict my company on you. Again I could...

I should stay away from computers when drinking. I should add i've never thrown so much as an insult at anyone.

Last edited:
Tags
talking about me again
Back
Top Bottom