stalking my ex....

Hellie

Lost
is my new hobby.:D

I have discovered 192.com.This site allows you to, for a small fee get any address and ex directory phone number of anyone!!

Surely this is an infringement of one's civil liberties and right to anonymity?:eek:

Hey who cares? Now I know where he is I have a choice. I can either accidently break down outside his house and innocently knock on the front door looking the most ravishing I can look,making him wonder why he two timed me. Or stalk him in a menacing manner. I can't boil a bunny though as I'm a veggie. I don't think that a boiled spud is quite as scary.:crazy:

dude, dont do it
no.gif

wat....i thought this thread would be about facebook or myspace stalking

i really hope you didn't pay the fee

When I read the tittle of the topic, I got an image of you spying on his house dressed in a long black overcoat. Maybe that's the next phase. :lbf:

Why you would ever bother with the past is beyond me.

Some people have serious problems if they need to stalk others and then talk about it on the internet.

Stalking is not good.

I dated someone who ended up stalking me...

He did end up leaving me a very expensive bottle of Pinot Noir on my doorstep though.

After 1 1/2 years I finally decided to open it the other night...it was really good.

Don't be tempted !

It'll end in tears.

Dude, move on...
Stalking is for losers.. and you sure don't ever sound like one..

Nah, someone who stalks another person and then tells about it on the internet could not possibly be a loser! Even though you just said stalking was for losers, and this person just admitted to stalking... 1+1 = ?

Just spend the money on some really good weed instead.

It's mad to think someone would actually stalk an ex, he can't be that interesting. Find someone else and sex them up something fierce.

I was being tongue in cheek and joking.I'm not the stalking kind.I might sit outside his house in my car though.:rolleyes:

Tags
sexy hellie
Back
Top Bottom