Spring 2019 Canada Tour (8 dates) announced

UPDATE:

9th show added:

Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

Just got notification that Moz is playing in Toronto at the Sony Centre on April 26, 2019 and April 27, 2019!
looks like many other dates lined up too...

https://www.bandsintown.com/a/1021-morrissey

**EDIT** ticketmaster page: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Other Canada dates on sale Feb. 22:

Apr. 15 - Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver, BC
Apr. 17 - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
Apr. 18 - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, AB
Apr. 20 - TCU Place, Saskatoon, SK
Apr. 22 - Centennial Concert Hall, Winnipeg, MB
Apr. 29 - MTELUS, Montreal, QC

46263_canada_2019.jpg

Morrissey Announces Canadian Tour / April 2019 - Vents Magazine

Excerpt:

In what promises to be the start of a worldwide tour, Morrissey has announced his 1st full Canadian Tour in almost 20 years. The 8 date run, set to start in Vancouver at the historic Orpheum Theatre on April 15th, and will take the artist across Canada, to end in Montreal on April 29th.

Tickets to the Canadian shows, which will be promoted by AEG Concerts, will go on sale this coming Friday morning at 10am. Tickets can be purchased here:

http://showsnear.by/MorrisseyCANTour

A portion of proceeds from all of the tour’s ticket sales will benefit the following charities of Morrissey’s choice, as the artist continues his stand for animal rights and organizations that support animal welfare.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
L O L :rofl:
If they don't sell "logistics" will sort it for him :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

4 nights sold out?

Regards,
FWD.

VERY FEW TIX LEFT FOR VERY LIMITED AMOUNT OF SHOWS!!!!:rock:

GRAB THEM ASAP BEFORE THEY DISAPPEAR!!

dont let the twats try to sell you a hapless ticket to an empty :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: mini tiny gig.:handwaving:

To be fair though, it is Edmonton and Saskatoon and Winnipeg were talking about if I read that right. Those aren’t what I’d expect to be Morrissey’s sweet spot.

Why, out of all the venues to play in Toronto does he pick the Sony centre?.....I got my ticks close to stage the most expensive concert tickets I’ve bought so he better kick ass....

DREADFUL NEWS?????:)

READY FOR THE DREADFUL NEWS?
HERE IT GOES:

NOT A SINGLE :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: TOUR DATE HAS SOLD OUT:bowing:

Tiny Neighborhood Theater in Charlotte NC, which seats 800 has hundreds upon hundreds
of tix leftdoh:

WHAT A CATASTROPHE!!!!:swear

the DREADFULNEWS CONTINUES:

who will NOT be headlining at either Glastonbury or Tramlines but intead
be relegated to the small side tent, along with just every unknown band in the UK?o_O

:poutingcat:Who? Who could be the unfortunate twat?

if you guessed :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: you were correct. you win the prize:trophy:

another in the string of cometic musical CATASTROPHES!!doh:

Regards,
FWD.

Some of the band (Boz, Matt & Mando) have mentioned being en route for the upcoming shows:

20190411_011257.jpg

Mando:
farkomalarco~1554937248~2019282467231493254_418366473.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
canada tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom