Spring 2019 Canada Tour (8 dates) announced

UPDATE:

9th show added:

Vancouver Orpheum Theatre - second show added (Apr. 14, 2019)

Just got notification that Moz is playing in Toronto at the Sony Centre on April 26, 2019 and April 27, 2019!
looks like many other dates lined up too...

https://www.bandsintown.com/a/1021-morrissey

**EDIT** ticketmaster page: https://www.ticketmaster.ca/morrissey-tickets/artist/770791

Other Canada dates on sale Feb. 22:

Apr. 15 - Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver, BC
Apr. 17 - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
Apr. 18 - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, AB
Apr. 20 - TCU Place, Saskatoon, SK
Apr. 22 - Centennial Concert Hall, Winnipeg, MB
Apr. 29 - MTELUS, Montreal, QC

46263_canada_2019.jpg

Morrissey Announces Canadian Tour / April 2019 - Vents Magazine

Excerpt:

In what promises to be the start of a worldwide tour, Morrissey has announced his 1st full Canadian Tour in almost 20 years. The 8 date run, set to start in Vancouver at the historic Orpheum Theatre on April 15th, and will take the artist across Canada, to end in Montreal on April 29th.

Tickets to the Canadian shows, which will be promoted by AEG Concerts, will go on sale this coming Friday morning at 10am. Tickets can be purchased here:

http://showsnear.by/MorrisseyCANTour

A portion of proceeds from all of the tour’s ticket sales will benefit the following charities of Morrissey’s choice, as the artist continues his stand for animal rights and organizations that support animal welfare.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
too bad Toronto is near the end of the tour - greater chance of it getting cancelled as the tour progresses!
still, he's had a pretty good track record recently of few cancellations so I'm hoping for the best!

Believe me, Morrissey hasn't been afraid to cancel shows early in a tour too.

If Morrissey was only in it for the money, he would be touring Canada with The Smiths.

And his holy presence there as he now realizes will do more good for animal welfare.

Hope this information helps.

:hammer:

CASE CLOSED !

:cool:

Really hopin' Moz does some interviews up there too.
Folks need to be told.

a SOLD OUT TOUR!!!:rock::thumb::rock:

it was sure to trigger Skinny and his troll sock puppets who had assured the entire
world:rofl:
that there would be no more Moz tours.:tiphat:

SPOILER:
(dont read if you are a Skinny twat amanuensis :lbf:)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

SOLD OUT TOUR IN CONJUNCTION
WITH A TOP SELLING COVERS ALBUM:thumb::rock:

someone better go an calm down Mr Cometry before he shows symptoms :lbf:

Chrissakes what happened to sticking to your so-called morals ie: seal hunting?? Not saying I agree with him, but god he doesn't make it easy to defend him.

Really hopin' Moz does some interviews up there too.
Folks need to be told.
What do we need to be told, sunshine?

You’re off your nut if you think ANYONE around here gives a rats-ass about Captain Cheese-Heart and his Hypocritical Karaoke Show.

a SOLD OUT TOUR!!!:rock::thumb::rock:

it was sure to trigger Skinny and his troll sock puppets who had assured the entire
world:rofl:
that there would be no more Moz tours.:tiphat:
Yup. Once Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are cancelled, the bots will ensure the remainder are “sold-out”.

If half-empty, mid-sized venues are your litmus for success - you’re spot on!

Will you be borrowing your mom’s credit card for this tour? ...or is the plan to just continue spouting toddleresque nonsense from the warmth and safety of her basement?

Does anyone know the approximate ticket prices for the shows (this is gonna be my first show)?

Last edited:
Chrissakes what happened to sticking to your so-called morals ie: seal hunting?? Not saying I agree with him, but god he doesn't make it easy to defend him.
20years or so boycotting Canada not enough for you? I think it's been explained in the article on the first page. No defence necessary.

Does anyone know the presale code for the Vancouver show, or how to go about obtaining it?

What do we need to be told, sunshine?

You’re off your nut if you think ANYONE around here gives a rats-ass about Captain Cheese-Heart and his Hypocritical Karaoke Show.

Enough about Benny Hill and his kerry gold banter. Yawn. Or is that you Boring Benny the British Bitcher
Some of us around here are vegan so rats asses are off limits.

Tags
canada tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom