Spotted in LA - Alison Martino / Instagram (September 7, 2021)

Bumped in to Alison Martino (Al Martino’s daughter). Looks like he’s having a drink with Jesse!)

full

full

full

Update (September 9, 2021):
Alison shared further images:

alisonmartino_20210910_STORIES_2659541929037239369_2_2659789430377987079.jpg
alisonmartino_20210910_STORIES_2659541929037239369_1_2659541929037239369.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mozzy looks very very well in this picture, must've just checked out his bank account after the profits from those merch sales were deposited.
Yah! And he gets his favourite records free from fans during concerts! He's ahead of the game while we're so far behind the curve we think we're in the lead. :ROFLMAO:

The Champs speaks volumes. 2nd best known to humanity. If he’d sent over one of the popular two, I personally, would have been most disappointed☹️

OK, maybe it was Jesse 😂.

Hell, maybe he had been carrying the album with him and gave it to Moz.

What I do know is I’m pretty sure they didn’t need an icebreaker. Apparently he met her in 2019, and they were pictures, and it was documented on here (solo).

Al Martino had the first ever UK number single ' here in my heart' 💖💓, the man had a hell of a voice. We had few of his albums at home when growing up. Can still remember the tracklisting from all those years ago.

Did anyone want to mention that he played Johnny Fontaine in the Godfather or is that just sort of an understood thing

Did anyone want to mention that he played Johnny Fontaine in the Godfather or is that just sort of an understood thing
It’s very widely known. I’ve been following Alison’s Vintage LA page for a while and she has quite the collection of Godfather memorabilia.

Mmmmmmm what images and video mmmmmm,what was this man doing?

Al's daughter has inherited the Martino smile.

That's Damon, Morrissey's "personal assistant"....... ha ha ,Moz needs to change "assistant" !!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom