Sports news/discussion

Shyness 1s nice

Last edited:
Khan in action tonight. How is his chin doing? :lbf:

nintchdbpict000381776446-e1517517277899.jpg

Reining champion OUT.

original

Great thread idea for other sports than football (as if there are any other sports than that)

LOL

This years swedish league hockey final is more boring than ever. My Skellefteå AIK side are being murderd by Växjö Lakers and it's already 3-0 in games to Växjö who now need just 1 win from the 4 remaining games to win it.

Växjö had the advantage of a 2 week break when Skellefteå still had to play the semi final games to make it to the final. Skellefteå were 1-0 up at the end of the second period today but then they just gave up.

Their inability during power play is as big a mystery as Man United's inability at corners and it just gets worse. So let me already congratulate Växjö Lakers (a club coming from nowhere with money just like Man City) on winning only their second title.

dx2RYWuB_400x400.jpg

Stort hjärta (big heart), some kids are born with that!

LOL

Great thread idea for other sports than football (as if there are any other sports than that)

LOL

This years swedish league hockey final is more boring than ever. My Skellefteå AIK side are being murderd by Växjö Lakers and it's already 3-0 in games to Växjö who now need just 1 win from the 4 remaining games to win it.

Växjö had the advantage of a 2 week break when Skellefteå still had to play the semi final games to make it to the final. Skellefteå were 1-0 up at the end of the second period today but then they just gave up.

Their inability during power play is as big a mystery as Man United's inability at corners and it just gets worse. So let me already congratulate Växjö Lakers (a club coming from nowhere with money just like Man City) on winning only their second title.

dx2RYWuB_400x400.jpg

Stort hjärta (big heart), some kids are born with that!

LOL
Växjö denied to win it on home ice winning the 4th game of 7 in Skellefteå which gave them their second title. Don't think any final has been that one sided.

Back
Top Bottom