Spectator USA: "Human after all" by John Waters (August 5, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
You get the general tenor at the mention of "left lunacy", and it goes on to mention "slanders" - same comments as always - take them to court, otherwise it's fair comment and criticism.

A mish-mash of right-wing arsewash and Trumpism.

I didn’t have the stomach to finish this ridiculous article..🤢

You see the thing about articles like this is that they miss the real, overarching point. If he's so right about everything, how come the fan-base is deserting him, and he doesn't sell anymore? It's almost like espousing right-wing ideals loses you business. Now - you may think he's been right and stuck to his guns all along, but try telling that to the punters who won't give him their money anymore when they find out about his many pronouncements. All about the money. Always was, and still is. He doesn't sell anymore. And there's only one person to blame. Who said all those things? Was it someone else?
You see the thing about your ill-considered post is, if, as you continually assert, he has a "deserting" fanbase, and he doesn't "sell any more", and the "punters" won't "give him their money"...how can it possibly be "all about the money"?

According to your thinking, he's not receiving any money anyway because he has no fans, he doesn't sell, & punters won't give him their money.

Your post is meaningless & contradictory, but when have they ever been anything else?

I guess you'll leave it to one of your clones to wipe up your mess for you.

You see the thing about articles like this is that they miss the real, overarching point. If he's so right about everything, how come the fan-base is deserting him, and he doesn't sell anymore? It's almost like espousing right-wing ideals loses you business. Now - you may think he's been right and stuck to his guns all along, but try telling that to the punters who won't give him their money anymore when they find out about his many pronouncements. All about the money. Always was, and still is. He doesn't sell anymore. And there's only one person to blame. Who said all those things? Was it someone else?

Unless we see or hear the words coming from his lips he didn’t............erm!!!!!!!!!
Oh !!!! Erm........:unsure: He did didn’t he. #DerSpiegel-gate It’s there for all to see.

ALSO LAUGH OUT LOUD AT THE QUOTE BELOW.

”When it was Morrissey’s turn for insular quarantine, he said, ‘I can’t wait!’ Was he happiest when alone? ‘Yes, yes!’When it was Morrissey’s turn for insular quarantine, he said, ‘I can’t wait!’ Was he happiest when alone? ‘Yes, yes!’”

Absolute 4kin bollocks :laughing:
One only has to look at the huge amount of shite posted on his Central media platform to note that the cocktail of Gin and isolation is having a terrible effect on his mental health and well-being.

The stupid c#nt is even posting articles against the wearing of face masks in the fight against Covid 19 yet on the other hand is selling personalised face masks from his own online merchandise store ffs.

“Devious, truculent and unreliable“. (Judge John Weeks)

”Absolute 4kin CrankFraud“. (Benny-the-British-Butcher)

🇬🇧:knife:

You know Morrissey is doing something right, when the likes of Benny get their knickers in a twist over his comments or actions.

What would they do without Morrissey? Poor things.

You see the thing about your ill-considered post is, if, as you continually assert, he has a "deserting" fanbase, and he doesn't "sell any more", and the "punters" won't "give him their money"...how can it possibly be "all about the money"?

According to your thinking, he's not receiving any money anyway because he has no fans, he doesn't sell, & punters won't give him their money.

Your post is meaningless & contradictory, but when have they ever been anything else?

I guess you'll leave it to one of your clones to wipe up your mess for you.
There are so many options open to Morrissey if he were in fact obsessed over money, that he doesn’t do, to the point that Skinny’s obsessive ‘all about the money’ line is so absurd.
It would be interesting to know what Skinny thinks an artist is allowed to do that isn’t money-grabbing - presumably selling music when a free release option is available would be greedy.

You know Morrissey is doing something right, when the likes of Benny get their knickers in a twist over his comments or actions.

What would they do without Morrissey? Poor things.

You must try harder KetchupBum. That is a pathetic response and you know it.

Next !

🇬🇧 :knife:

Morrissey John Waters fanzine clippinh.jpg

Old fanzine clipping, immaculately resurrected on twitter ~

I reckon California's Son does what he is told by Pete or whomever his manager is at the time to get more money (nothing wrong with that m8). The California Son has no idea what Bricksit and left wing torrey scowzer is, but making you loonies believe he did, made you buy tickets to gigs in the middle of Chinese subspecies virus. He is just a dude from the San Fernando Valley. I reckon the California Son couldn't even pick out Brittin on a map c*** tit twat sawed off inn nn nnn nnn nn nnn n n it.

Oh!! :( I had read it all the way through in John waters the directors voice (while at the same time wondering what morrissey could possibly think of a man who needlessly and gruesomly killed a chicken for a film.
I did wonder if it was him but it seemed very unlikely so I did a bit of googling and found the Irish chap.

It's pretty bizarre to equate being right with sales though - plenty of artists have been denounced in their day & vindicated or rehabilitated later on.

Morrissey's hero Oscar Wilde died absolutely despised.
The only way to go really...

:crazy:

If it is as you always say ‘all about the money’

why does Morrissey make such comments?

why hasn’t he gotten The Smiths back together?

yeah, sure, ‘all about the money ‘

give us a break.

:sleeping:
Gosh, your clever ain’t ya.... 😇😇😇

You must try harder KetchupBum. That is a pathetic response and you know it.

Next !

🇬🇧 :knife:
Ketchup bum??? You must try harder ??? Looks like mouth and a half has been on the benny beer.... had a bit of sun have we , and in the garden .. guzzling the beer, now kicking off with the morrissey ticket buyers, oh sorry with other fans..... what time you got your kebab ordered for ..... when it comes benny shove it all in your gob and 4koff whilst doing so ..... ps don’t start a sentence with “ one” we all know your as common as muck....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom