Spare tickets for sale??

Y

yesitis

I thought I'd start a thread for anyone looking for tix.

If anyone can hook up standing at the royal albert and the same for the 23 may show i would be most grateful and shower you with money and chocolate.

i thought i'd start this thread for anyone looking for a ticket to check out, and there's already about 10 other threads doing the same thing... :rolleyes::D:eek::sick::o:p:(:)

This will be the connaisseurs thread of choice, i'm sure.

I'm after one paltry standing ticket for RAH. I have money, and stuff and i'll let you have a touch of my hair ;P

I'm STILL looking for TWO standing for London! :o

(would do ALMOST anything to get 'em...would draw the line at sexual favours...probably....)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
manchester 23th the closer th better but i take everything
emial me ..see contact infoat user profile!

Last edited:
put me on that list. one standing for the 22nd or two standing for the 23rd. PM me with your price (you kind, kind soul).

hi. n00b here. i need a standing ticket to London and both Manchester gigs. especially the one on the 22nd. cheers.

Hey, already started a couple of threads before I noticed the Official Spare Tickets one. :)

This morning I managed to get 4 seating for RAH and 2 seating for Manchester for me and some mates. However, I would really appreciate it if anyone was willing to swap their standing tickets for the chance to sit with their (3) best friend(s). I realise this is very much a long shot, but it's worth putting it out there.

Hope someone can help. xxxx

will join the long list of dissapointed fans who had no luck this morning and ask if anyone has a spare for either Manc dates or pref both dates prefer standing but begger cant be chosers

I would love standings for all 3 gigs, or a VERY CLOSE seat for the RAH,
i will do all that Alma promised and more and i'll bring cake, homemade scrummy cake which i get demands for all the time.
PLEASE ANYONE?

I would love standings for all 3 gigs, or a VERY CLOSE seat for the RAH,
i will do all that Alma promised and more and i'll bring cake, homemade scrummy cake which i get demands for all the time.
PLEASE ANYONE?

I'll see your cake...and raise you a gallon of ale! :p

(Good luck!)

Love Alma xxx

BUT...I will throw in a back rub between the support act and the main event! :p

Love Alma xxx

I'll let you have a hold of my frinky sign, and push you up for the stage invasion... :p

(i think alma and i need to give each other tickets, LOL)

Back
Top Bottom