South PArk censored after death threats from Islamists

Bluebirds

muhammad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Threatened by Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee.

I'm Ricky who? I'm Ricky Martin?

Whoa, I'd be shitting my pants. :rolleyes: (He's going to spray them with Cologne or something.)

The newest episode is available at sbchannel.com

The funny thing is, Mohhammed was never actually in the Bear suit in the first part of the story. It is revealed they put someone else in there.

Matt and Trey are pretty pissed because they didn't censor the latest episode where even the word Mohhammed is bleeped out. Comedy Central did that and didn't tell them about it.

Well that's right. Because their all-powerful mighty God and Prophet can't take a joke from someone who doesn't share their view.

f***ing twats.

I despise religious nutters of every type.

P.

Last edited:
I also read that Kyle's ending speech was bleeped out despite it having NO reason to be censored. The speech was about intimidation and fear, and ironically Comedy Central was too intimidated and fearful to air the lesson.

I also read that Kyle's ending speech was bleeped out despite it having NO reason to be censored. The speech was about intimidation and fear, and ironically Comedy Central was too intimidated and fearful to air the lesson.

South Park makes fun of everything and everyone. Christians are made fun of...no death threats. Jews are made fun of...also no death threats. But when Muslims are made fun of...death threats! Why? Why are people of this religon so thin-skinned that they can't take being made fun of like the other religons have been?

My guess, Anonymous, is that Comedy Central was probably afraid that if they did air the episode, uncensored, and there happened to be an attack on US soil, that they would be blamed for it. And for the decisions they made against censoring the episode, i can totally understand why they did it, although many people, themselves included, aren't happy about it. Unfortunately, the Dutch cartoonist was made an example of. :(

Why are people of this religon so thin-skinned that they can't take being made fun of like the other religons have been?

No ones come out with the old 'It's only a handful of extremists' yet.

Some of the coolest people I've ever met are Muslim, yet this extremist problem has made just the word Muslim synonymous with evil. This cult needs to be terminated so the world can move forward.

Back
Top Bottom