'Sorry Morrissey, but love is our best weapon against terror'

Hahahaha, LOVE is not going to beat an ideology hell bent on destroying you. Shall we send a delegate of homosexuals into Syria or Iraq to meet with ISIS forces with 'hug me' written on their t-shirts and see how that works out?

Here is a peach of a quote from the article: Morrissey, who has made the strange journey from icon to embarrassment, from Manchester to LA, once more reveals he is closer to Nigel Farage then Oscar Wilde.

Ummm she is aware that there are many young radicalised or politically motivated followers of Islam in Britain who would gladly through a poof like Oscar Wilde off a roof or at the very least make homosexuality illegal again, sending him back to the horrors of the type of prison life that inspired The Ballad of Reading Gaol?

No doubt whatsoever, dude. You speak spirit truth. Not only that, the Sharia has down that whole
'love is the answer' stuff as gay. I mean love all dudes?? Get in line behind Oscar.

Rock on, dude.:rock:

Hello my ever-returning German Morrissey apologist.

You may not like it at all, you can spin it however you want, but the extreme right-wing websites love Morrissey right now. Whatever you, I or anyone else think, that's what's happening. You may think Morrissey is not a racist, but he sure admires, and is admired by a lot of people who are.

I can confirm that and I happened to read a comment by a well known nazi here in Sweden who suddenly came out as this old fan of Morrissey and that in fact shocked me.

I can confirm that and I happened to read a comment by a well known nazi here in Sweden who suddenly came out as this old fan of Morrissey and that in fact shocked me.
A flower waving nazi singing "national front disco" with a swedish accent.

I have a headache now.

Back
Top Bottom