Morrissey Central "SOON / 2020 new releases" (September 6, 2020)

SouthPaw_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg
YATQ_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg

Both albums issued on BMG Label for the first time, including inner booklets. LP and CD formats.

Both JPGs describe the images as 'gatefold'.
Regards,
FWD.

Don't forget. He usually wears glasses to correct his cross-eyed views. I like him bespectacled but sadly there is only one record cover showing him with spectacles. His best one. What irritated me more about the cover of HOTYF was its protruding ear. Very unfavourable.
Yeah, but it's not like he looks cross-eyed all the time when not wearing his glasses. Being extremely short-sighted myself I understand why he prefers contacts most of the time.
The weird protruding ear is caused by his wrist pressing against the back of it. It does looks very strange because of the different colouring of his head. It just isn't a good cover.

Moz was on the Steve Wright show in 2004. They had a nice chat and joked around. Can't find it on Youtube right now though, but I have a file of it.

The back story to Panic is, according to Johnny, that they were listening to a news report about the Chernobyl incident and right after that the DJ (Wright) played I'm Your Man by Wham!.
"I remember actually saying, “What the f*** has this got to do with people’s lives?” We hear about Chernobyl, then, seconds later, we’re expected to be jumping around to “I’m Your Man”. And so, “hang the blessed DJ”. I think it was a great lyric. Important and applicable to anyone who lives in England."
Yeah, there's some brief archive stuff from 2004 on here about it.
Don't hang the DJ! Radio 2's Steve Wright talks Moz

Did Morrissey's 2004 tour manager steal the profits?

Reading a book of essays about Moz & really he was the first cancelled celebrity - he violated progressive norms in 1992, 2007 & 2010 & if you defended him or didn't care you were a fanatic.

I guess that's why he's mostly ignoring it - it's happened before.

Although in this online hellscape it would be easier if his social media manager tackled it head on with a few clear tweets debunking the most vicious accusations.

They actually should hire me. 🙃

20200909_143311.jpg

They actually should hire me. 🙃

Truly, I wish.

I think you could do a LOT to make his life easier.

I wish someone in his coterie would see this . . . and think about it. Seriously.

Truly, I wish.

I think you could do a LOT to make his life easier.

I wish someone in his coterie would see this . . . and think about it. Seriously.

Damn British modesty or I'd press the like emoji on your post.

But I would be good!

I'm in politics & the arts.

I never lose my temper.

I'm relentless.

And he could pay me in postcards.

Morrissey really only has two options in anything he does. 1) It’s racist. Or 2) it’s shit. Those are the only two things he’s done for years. At least he’s only gone for option 2 this time.

Facts. 100%.

Rubbish covers. Just awful. He has more photos of his mum in her knickers and bathing suits. He should use those to drive up sales.

Damn British modesty or I'd press the like emoji on your post.

But I would be good!

I'm in politics & the arts.

I never lose my temper.

I'm relentless.

And he could pay me in postcards.

And he loves us Jocks. And the Karens...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom