Morrissey Central "SOON / 2020 new releases" (September 6, 2020)

SouthPaw_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg
YATQ_Vinyl_Gatefold.jpg

Both albums issued on BMG Label for the first time, including inner booklets. LP and CD formats.

Both JPGs describe the images as 'gatefold'.
Regards,
FWD.

Is there a legal cock-up that prevents him from releasing WPINOYB? The album is non-existing on each and every feckin platform. No physically copies left. He toured heavily around that time and did everything to promote this ghost of an album for like 3 yrs or something. What came out of it? A DVD and a blu-ray and a Dolby digital 5.1 C3POH RD2D tech shite? Nothing.

Give Alain a fiver and ask for the "Home is a ?" demo. A new running order and the exclusion of "I am not sorry" might increase sales.

Brilliant news, been after YATQ for years on vinyl, have it on CD, wont have to get a mortgage to buy it now from Discogs. :), isnt YATQ cover the same as the original release?.
Does any one know the release dates

They look like they are meant to be amateurish in a campy way. But they're probably not meant like that.

You can even see the blue colour that was removed from the edge of the photo. Shoddy art. Why would you use a Ringleader era photo for a rerelease of a rerelease from 1995? I don't get it because BMG have already shown they are quite capable of producing great sleeves.

All of the high school sleeves were great and so was the deluxe edition. The original with Mando's kid was lame but it at least looked finished. These two look like they were done on the way out of the house just before you let the dog out and grab the keys.

57340_398cb410b04a209dd2db0b46daab376a.jpg

You can even see the blue colour that was removed from the edge of the photo. Shoddy art. Why would you use a Ringleader era photo for a rerelease of a rerelease from 1995? I don't get it because BMG have already shown they are quite capable of producing great sleeves.

All of the high school sleeves were great and so was the deluxe edition. The original with Mando's kid was lame but it at least looked finished. These two look like they were done on the way out of the house just before you let the dog out and grab the keys.

57340_398cb410b04a209dd2db0b46daab376a.jpg
He couldn’t even be arsed to button his shirt up, before he left.

I like both of these albums, but yet more reissues! The quarry photo looks like someone pinned a sheet to the wall and took a quick snap. Rubbish!

Is there a legal cock-up that prevents him from releasing WPINOYB? The album is non-existing on each and every feckin platform. No physically copies left. He toured heavily around that time and did everything to promote this ghost of an album for like 3 yrs or something. What came out of it? A DVD and a blu-ray and a Dolby digital 5.1 C3POH RD2D tech shite? Nothing.
Pulled in it’s 2nd week? And ever since

I saw two LPs and a CD in shops at the weekend. There are heaps on the net too. So it is available.

I love extra/additional tracks, new stylings etc. but I have neither of these albums on vinyl, so straight reissues is what I want, need and demand.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom