Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where they're always glad you came

• You wanna go where people know, people are all the same

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I want to see how this poll compares to a similar poll taken three years ago...

CheersTV.jpg

Bored to Death is pretty good too.

This was better than all those shows combined...
0098966.jpg

Wait until the sequel where the little girl is all grown up and is getting married. Supposedly set for a 2012-2013 release.

Wait until the sequel where the little girl is all grown up and is getting married. Supposedly set for a 2012-2013 release.

I can't wait...they ended 'Three Men and a Little Lady' with "Waiting For A Star To Fall", so I'm hoping they end 'Three Men and a Wedding' with it's 90s equivalent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait...they ended 'Three Men and a Little Lady' with "Waiting For A Star To Fall", so I'm hoping they end 'Three Men and a Wedding' with it's 90s equivalent:

I am looking forward to: (Some of these I will wait for on Netflix)

21 Jump Street
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Amazing Spider-man
Avengers
Batman: Dark Knight Rises
Bourne Legacy
G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Ghost Rider: Spirits of Vengeance
Hobbit: Part 1
John Carter: Warlord of Mars
Lincoln
Prometheus (Supposedly ties into Alien with Ridley Scott and Damon Lindelof behind it)
Bond 23 - Supposedly a go for November of 2012

21 Jump Street
Amazing Spider-man
Avengers
Bourne Legacy
Lincoln
Prometheus (Supposedly ties into Alien with Ridley Scott and Damon Lindelof behind it)

Bond 23 and The Dark Knight Rises are the only two that are imperative you see in the theaters. I've already told my girlfriend whether she likes Batman or not (she doesn't), we are seeing that film in the theater...because I haven't missed a single Batman movie in the theater since 1989 and I'm not going to start now.

Bond 23 and The Dark Knight Rises are the only two that are imperative you see in the theaters. I've already told my girlfriend whether she likes Batman or not (she doesn't), we are seeing that film in the theater...because I haven't missed a single Batman movie in the theater since 1989 and I'm not going to start now.

I will probably see Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, Spider-man, and Prometheus...

I did not see the Daniel Craig Bonds in the theater. Although they were quite good.

21 Jump Street
Amazing Spider-man
Avengers
Bourne Legacy
Lincoln

Is this the space jockey prequel story? I heard something about it a year or two back.

Skylarker said:
Is this the space jockey prequel story? I heard something about it a year or two back.

They are being very secretive - however speculation on casting choices are indicating that it does indeed tie into the Alien mythology.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom