Some fans are just plain jealous of Julia's relationship with Moz!!!

You're right! But when it's on a seated venue it can be annoying the fact that 1 front seat will always be reserved for her.

No, the problem is that there isn't a seat reserved for her and she just occupies a front row seat that suits her best. I witnessed that several times.....:mad:

Otherwise I have nothing against Julia, she's quite a lovely person.

No, the problem is that there isn't a seat reserved for her and she just occupies a front row seat that suits her best. I witnessed that several times.....:mad:

Ahhh, ok...I thought Morrissey arranged everything for her. Does she get in for free at every concert?

I would gather she gets in free. Back when I used to follow the cure, I fell in with a group of fans who went to every single show. The band usually sorted out seats for them if they knew they would be attending. Common courtesy, really.

To the poster who was going on about her carbon footprint. Unless she was the only person on each flight, her carbon footprint is no more than any of the other passengers.

Well, no: that really depends on the pilot's age and whether the stewards enjoy watching films about gladiators; really.

Finally Morrissey will stop mentioning Julia at concerts. He got the response he wanted from the crowd.

OR he will keep exposing his friend to public persecution because he finds that very entertaining. There's no way of telling. Depends on many many things...(If he slept well, etc.)

She also does the "do you know who I am" routine at standing venues too.

:lbf:

Which reminds me: "do you know who I am? :swear:
...because I could have you all kicked out of this thread in a flash!"

:lbf:

Do we really want our names called out at concerts anyway?

What, all of them? Like, in alphabetical order? Well only if it leaves the band 5 minutes to play mmmmmmmmm "The Boz Boorer ritual". (Well, if possible.)

Finally...

...I've heard that Boz Boorer eats puppies for breakfast.:squiffy:

Is it true? Because I :censored:

I don't know if they do that for Julia, but me, I'm so important, when I turn up at a gig, they actually issue a commemorative plate.

picture.php

(Yours for only 999.99 euros on ebay!)

"Memories are made of this."

if I was her I'd be embarassed. fair enough, she has enough money to follow Morrissey (i heard once that she was married to a rich man and after his death she got a fortune) but why mention her name? if he mentions again I hope people will heckle her one more time.

Ahhh, ok...I thought Morrissey arranged everything for her. Does she get in for free at every concert?

She is on the guest list at every show.
Her seats are are generally somwhere in the the lower section but not up front.

Arturo will talk to house security and tell them that it is ok if she moves up and sits wherever she can find a spot. That's not really a big deal except when that spot is not empty.

Arturo will talk to house security and tell them that it is ok if she moves up and sits wherever she can find a spot. That's not really a big deal except when that spot is not empty.

Oh Tudy. If you knew me you'd love me. :sweet:

Oh those....they're dishing them out left,right and center provided you bow...

:eek: WHAT! But! They're REAL PORCELAIN! :tears:

No respect for the Artist's work! :tears:

( Oh, Okay. BUT I see you are not the happy owner of the matching autographed poster YET? )

I'm surprised Morrissey defended Julia so strongly, cause I sometimes have the feeling he takes her for a fool:cool: (The way he speaks to her can be very sarcastic...:squiffy:)
I am a bit shocked to see the guy was thrown out the venue. He had paid to see the gig, hadn't he?:rolleyes:

It's daft. How many people would do the same, given the means? I reckon a very large percentage of fans would do exactly what Julia does. It's one thing to hate from afar, but when you meet fans in the flesh, they're nearly always nice. Julia is no different. Hating her because of what she is able to do is hypocrisy from the haters - they'd do exactly the same.

Peter

fair point , although i do disagree with the seat pinching ,which i have first hand experiance

Does anyone else think that it was a bit harsh kicking the guy out?

nah , i think the management have the right to refuse admission , lets face it morrisseys the boss

anyway someone must have this on video .. i want to see it

I'm surprised Morrissey defended Julia so strongly, cause I sometimes have the feeling he takes her for a fool:cool: (The way he speaks to her can be very sarcastic...:squiffy:)
I am a bit shocked to see the guy was thrown out the venue. He had paid to see the gig, hadn't he?:rolleyes:

Morrissey did say, "If you're not enjoying yourself, why don't leave?" or something along those lines. He continued to be abusive & I doubt on the ticket he bought it gave him permission to harass other fans & heckle Morrissey himself.

it was a pretty nasty display. Some of us are getting nasty indeed.

Having read this post, I wonder what people would be saying if Morrissey hadn't defended Julia?

I dont think he would have defended her so strongly if the man in question had not been using such vile language and on her birthday too.It was bound to provoke a reaction.Plus it's a woman being attacked by a man so he probably felt a bit more protective towards her.

Having read this post, I wonder what people would be saying if Morrissey hadn't defended Julia?

I doubt much would have been said. In all fairness the only reason I heard what was going on was because I was but yards from the wanker shouting.
There was plenty of other things being shouted at the time, not Julia related. I guess Morrissey's ear just picked out him inparticular.

I was right behind this and I could not hear a word of it, only what Morrissey was saying to the man. So the answer is that most people heard nothing of what the man is supposed to have said, so they wouldn't be saying anything?

I don't say it is bad he defended her, I am surprised he was so vehement. I have sometimes felt he was not really his friend, because he was pretty ironic with her, and I did not like the way he spoke to her.
So, that is great to see he could be nice to her.
In the same time, they could have asked the guy to go at the 50th row, but to make him go...I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom