Morrissey Central "Social Media" (March 25, 2021)

Why has Morrissey, out of the blue, posted about not having an official Twitter account? It’s surely just a coincidence that @TheRatsBack tweeted yesterday about old ‘unofficial’ Morrissey tweets and the 2018 Ally Pally denial about not being on Twitter.

How do we know Central is fully endorsed by M (as some people here assume he personally endorses all content...)

How do we know Central is fully endorsed by M (as some people here assume he personally endorses all content...)

I don't think he's engaged with it much at all beyond his statements. It was probably just a strategy to avoid journalists - which is like trying to avoid sharks by jumping into a piranha tank.

As far as I remember, the updates on True to You were frequent enough. I prefer quality over quantity, so rather an interesting update now and then, instead of the weekly spamming of trivial/cringeworthy posts on Morrissey Central.
Well my friend you may be thinking only of broadcasts or issuances by Morrissey. I am speaking of the totality of that website.

him answering fan questions was good.it was a site with very little on it apart from the main page.used to like true to you as well.
Yes this was its most redeeming effort - the Q&A. And as you illustrated - very little apart from the main page. Although it had other areas - those were the items that lay fallow.

Is Vegan Cro Spirit and Rifke still posting on here? Not heard much from them lately or from Rifke.
The world is a better with them not posting delusional turds from their “minds”.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom