Smiths Photographs Box Set

I always forget how camp Morrissey looked in the early days. Not to my tastes at all. Early to mid 90s Morrissey is much more photogenic.

f*** that noise...

WoW ~~ This "Box Set" BETTER contain pictures NEVER, EVER BEFORE SEEN by anyone for that ghastly price! No thank you. I will take to feeding myself and my family instead of purchasing some 'HOP ON THAT SMITHS MONEY WAGON' picture set.

Does this photographer realize most people are going through financially hard times? I know, I know..."Well don't buy it then!".........But Seriously----That price is ABSURD!

I like to write and complain in a huge font because if I don't, people can't see me.

For 600 bones, I should be able to hang these pictures on my wall, then climb through them like a window in time or something and kick it with the band for a few hours

For 600 bones, I should be able to hang these pictures on my wall, then climb through them like a window in time or something and kick it with the band for a few hours

I'd like to reach through with a pair of scissors and give that disturbing bowl-cut of Johnny's a good trim.

This is the best pic:

The one with Morrissey stroking a typewriter as though it were a cat is lovely as well...but not worth £600. As I said before - I wouldn't pay that amount even if the photos were of Moz & Marr licking custard off each other's nipples. I can't imagine why he'd ask anywhere near that price, especially for photos that have been seen before.

The one with Morrissey stroking a typewriter as though it were a cat is lovely as well...but not worth £600. As I said before - I wouldn't pay that amount even if the photos were of Moz & Marr licking custard off each other's nipples. I can't imagine why he'd ask anywhere near that price, especially for photos that have been seen before.

What if they were licking chocolate of each other's clean shaven armpits? Would you pay it then? :p

What if they were licking chocolate of each other's clean shaven armpits? Would you pay it then? :p

LOL! I feel like the Body Hair Police now you've said that.

and yes, if I had it to spare I probably would.. :lbf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom