Smiths nights

• Thread starter Camberwell beauty
  • Start date
C

Camberwell beauty

So with Morrissey’s alignment with Tommy Robinson and the far right, what has been the impact on the various smiths / Morrissey nights in the Uk?

Has there been a knock on effect with regards attendance and attitude at the strangeways, panic on the streets of Birmingham and the stars and garter nights?

What did you do last night? Blushes; I went and danced my legs down to my knees to that guy’s music who who supports Britain first & lauds Tommy Robinson and Nigel Farage.

So with Morrissey’s alignment with Tommy Robinson and the far right, what has been the impact on the various smiths / Morrissey nights in the Uk?

Has there been a knock on effect with regards attendance and attitude at the strangeways, panic on the streets of Birmingham and the stars and garter nights?

What did you do last night? Blushes; I went and danced my legs down to my knees to that guy’s music who who supports Britain first & lauds Tommy Robinson and Nigel Farage.

Strangeways is no more

Lochaber no more
Sutherland no more
Lewis no more
Skye no more

Hugh no more

strangeways no more

i understand people on Benefits and the elderly get enjoyment from seeing Tribute Bands in Town Halls, Church Halls and Village Halls, but ultimately it’s all a little sad. :disrelieved:

It isn't tribute bands, the nights mentioned were Smiths/Morrissey discos.

Back
Top Bottom