Smiths live photos

egosheep

I have put up my collection of Smiths live photos here. I got started with some sorted/organized show photos from DavidA(thanks!), and I augmented them by going through all the photos I have downloaded through the years and organizing them into their correct folders, sorted by date.

I'm sharing these here with everyone with the hope that other live photos will surface that can be added to provide a more complete picture of what went on. If you have any live Smiths photos in your collection that are not here, please add them to the thread, and eventually I will update the main upload here with a more complete one.

Please do not post another thread in general discussion.

Not many people who were lucky enough to attend Smiths gigs took photos.

I took some photos in 1986 Glasgow Barrowlands, but accidentally opened the camera when the film was rewinding. :(

I have put up my collection of Smiths live photos here. I got started with some sorted/organized show photos from DavidA(thanks!), and I augmented them by going through all the photos I have downloaded through the years and organizing them into their correct folders, sorted by date.

I'm sharing these here with everyone with the hope that other live photos will surface that can be added to provide a more complete picture of what went on. If you have any live Smiths photos in your collection that are not here, please add them to the thread, and eventually I will update the main upload here with a more complete one.

Thank you very much for these photos egosheep.
The ones for Glastonbury in particular, they are fantastic!

Cheers,

I.R.

There's a webpage called Motorclycle au pair boy where you can get so may Smiths/morrissey live shots... tooo

Back
Top Bottom