"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been a totally different story if there had been a person of asian extraction out shopping...maybe even a paedophile. Imagine the outrage from these 2 f***ers if you'd even dare think to mention fat, bouncy etc? Perish the thought.

Are you saying that Radis Noir and Peppermint would defend someone other than Morrissey if they were being body shamed for ‘amusement’?

Probably.

Seeing Morrisssey in the wild is very intriguing. I always imagine him living in his own world. To see him out and about reassures me that he's human and not mere fantasy. God, I love him.

Now then, who said the following:
"...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

So, out of anger and other beliefs you may hold, you body shamed Morrissey
to make what point?

Was there ever a point? Or is it just what it is... coming onto a site dedicated to an artist that you no longer like to body shame him and criticize his fans, just to troll.

You need help.

Get some help.

So, out of anger and other beliefs you may hold, you body shamed Morrissey
to make what point?

Was there ever a point? Or is it just what it is... coming onto a site dedicated to an artist that you no longer like to body shame him and criticize his fans, just to troll.

You need help.

Get some help.
Just showing the world the sorts of double-standards under which you operate. And what a dribbling prat you are. Tell me, why are you making up all this body-shaming nonsense? Are you unhappy with your personal appearance?

Just showing the world the sorts of double-standards under which you operate. And what a dribbling prat you are. Tell me, why are you making up all this body-shaming nonsense? Are you unhappy with your personal appearance?

No double standards.

Again

Stop body shaming.

Get some help.

Ah, no.

Why don't you respond to the comments quoted by Radis Noir, taken from Morrissey's autobiography (called Autobiography) I believe from memory, about a woman journalist called Julie Burchill.

Did Radis post something from Autobiography?

Here's a nice little quote from a review of 'Autobiography' that I've just found:
His favourite words appear to be “lest”, “pitiful”, “savage”, “stupid”, and in particular “fat” (“a fat shop assistant”, “a fat-assed woman”, “you can sense fat-person pain”, “I am nixed like a fatty on the church steps”). Obese beasts, begone!

No double standards.

Again

Stop body shaming.

Get some help.

Body shaming, you say? Calling out someone's fatness?

Like this...?

Like this...?

Insane Uncleskinny with the (((gotcha moment)))! Bravo Skinny!

And what is your response to the other body shape related put downs mentioned in the later post by Radis?. Maybe like Morrissey's comments about the Chinese, its all about the "context" Ketamine?

Like this...?

I believe Radis already brought this up.

And I replied by asking him.. why he body shamed Morrissey? Was it out of anger? And why does he or anyone continue to visit a site dedicated to an artist that they no longer like.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom