"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:

Phranc & Open

With Demon, It's not a relationshop. It's more a "Brothers in love" kind of thing. Like all humasexuals do.

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

The Courage to Get on People's Tits

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><><><><>
With Demon, It's not a relationshop. It's more a "Brothers in love" kind of thing. Like all humasexuals do.

Is Damon a demon? an incubus that comes to Morrissey in the night to lie upon his body and extract the golden seed from the sleeping unaware Moz?! :imp::fearscream:

“Two men need one money
But one money needs no man,
One is on ones knees, loses ones head,
Except maybe a delicious demon, hee how!”

Phranc & Open

Should read "With the Demon..."
Honey, I know I am not always funny but I do
know, that his real name is Damon. :)

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Should read "With the Demon..."
Honey, I know I am not always funny but I do
know, that his real name is Damon. :)
I was going to comment on it as well but figured it was probably a typo. Or a Freudian slip?

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Is Damon a demon? an incubus that comes to Morrissey in the night to lie upon his body and extract the golden seed from the sleeping unaware Moz?! 👿😱
More like bird seed. Didn't Morrissey say that's the thing he'd most likely get married to?

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

Don’t remember that line. But I wouldn’t be too surprised if he said that. :lbf:
It was in that weird interview he did with Sam last year.

"You know my life, I haven’t ever been married, and once I feed the birds, the foxes and the badgers then my day is over. I’m unlikely to ever be married to anything except bird-seed."

This stuff really stuck with me 😂

H

Heaven Knows

Your thread title is misleading and untrue.

Morrissey has never been a "pop star". And, I might add, he never will be.

Also, and this is going to kill you, Morrissey's last album, which was an album of cover versions I might add, charted at number 4 in the UK. His upcoming album, I Am Not A Dog On A Chain, is currently at number 23 on Amazon's preorder chart: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music?tag=msamzn-21

If that didn't kill you, this will; On Amazon's Alternative & Indie preorder chart, Morrissey is at number 1, and has been for weeks: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/new-releases/music/231193/ref=zg_bsnr_nav_m_h__1_m_h_

Now, just in case you're still alive after reading that, this will finish you off you tyke! Every album that Morrissey has released has been a top 10 album in the UK. Most of them have been top 5: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey_discography

Not bad for a, what did you call him? An "has been pop star". Nice try though, Whalley!
And yet you say he isn't a "pop star" and never will be.

Hovis Lesley

It's funny and sad at the same time. This 'pandemic' has me spooked.
In the UK, the pandemic is already being blamed for every long-planned cut back. Last week it was train investment.

Personally, I’m looking forward to Brexit so that can be culpable, for a change. And roll on summer, when everything shit can be blamed on climate change. Who needs scape-goats when you’ve got ‘best science’, ‘the French’ and ‘prudent advice’?

Trending Threads

Top Bottom